[Selling]  (selling) Updated and selling plastics

Okie dokie, that's wolborg and phantom fox gone, anyone after anything else?
Hey, soz dreamborn, but the exchange rate went down for Aus, so what was initially enough, is now short by 50c. Hopefully you don't mind, and i'll send the 50c later?
Hey Dreamborn, I want to buy Wolborg MS and, eventually, Phantom Fox MS...
Send me a PM, when you can Wink
you did nto read ANY of this thread, did you.

And for the record, you're supposed to PM him
Momiji : no worries mate, sent you a PM about it and they'll be with you soon enough Joyful_3

Shane : the wolborg and phantom fox ms are gone, I have quite a few used copies of phantom fox lying around, wolborg is another thing though.

oh and a reminder, if you are gonna PM me about blades, make me an offer!. Should just start valuing everything at $60 and wait for people to offer instead XD.
hey i know im suppose to pm you and all but did you put it on ebay yet but just wondering what is the minimum price for the full quetz silver 90% mint
He says offer dude. It's worth at least £25.
Havent bothered putting them on ebay yet, I've yet to sort out everything that I'm keeping and selling (pondering on saying goodbye to some other rare hms/mfb blades too).

And once again, pm me an offer, dont pm me asking for a price. Pm me an offer, if it's good then it's a deal, if not I counter-offer, it's as simple as that Joyful_3.

Megablader : got your PM, no problem man and thanks for letting me know Joyful_3
well okay cause i got my eye on the silver quetz if im willing to pay for it someday quetz is gonna be mine sooner or later
tenzeku : just PM me an offer if you're interested.
Hey thanks :] everything arrived in perfect condition, and quickly, too.
Quote:1 Quetz (silver, full blade) paint chipped slightly, 90% mint
Edit: I'd pay 25 Pounds.
(Jun. 11, 2010  1:47 AM)Dan Wrote:
Quote:1 Quetz (silver, full blade) paint chipped slightly, 90% mint
Edit: I'd pay 25 Pounds.

It's been put on ebay. With 2 days left, I think it's safe to say that it'd reach £25+.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-beybla...500wt_1154
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i wanted it to buy it buy the end of june my bey soul is just crushed never mind whoever bid on that is lucky
Why don't you just bid for it?
16 euros are probably around 80 or 100 MYR kinda pricey i wouldnt mind if its like sol blaze games and all but still my parents would kill me or should i just tell my parents that i accidently bid on it
It appears that every time I bid for your GOLDEN Quetz, the exact same instant it is complete, It says I've been out bid. Wth?
Because someone else's maximum bid is already higher than yours ...
Is there the possibility to have the extra gold quetz wheel if I win the auction?
Naturally i will pay an extra for it
Ok i only tried to ask
Gianmarco : I wouldnt be able to no. I do have one individual quetz wheel left though. If anyone is interested PM me.
Congratulations to whoever won the auction for the Quetz's! I was nicely outbid Tongue_out
Thanks and sorry about that, really wanted it Pinching_eyes_2!
Btw Dreamborn, how much would you sell the individual Quetz wheel for?
(Apr. 25, 2010  3:06 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Rules:
+ PM me an offer of what you want to buy them for, I am willing to negotiate.