[Selling]  (selling) Updated and selling plastics

Thread revival, new stuff added for sale, black sam changer, jiraiya, bloody devil, 2 wolborgs, lime msuv and a freaking shining god, serious offers only please XD

EDIT : i also plan on selling off all my hms used parts too, this includes DEMS AR, some Dragoon MF bits and pieces, a dranzer MF and many other bits, PM me if you need anything specific Joyful_3
Sent you a pm for dragoon ms uv lime green.
please reserve it to me
alcross : Pm'ed you back. I won't be able to reserve blades as the queries and offers i'm getting is insane in such a short amount of time. I'd like to stress it again though. Sensible offers please, £15 for a shining god isn't sensible XD
What pieces do you have of the dragoon mf and what colour?
Also could you list me your hms parts?
Gianmarco : I have too many to list at the moment sorry, and the condition varies.

Dragoon MF parts

Dragoon MF white - complete
Dragoon MF eternal survivor (i think that's its name) red
Dragoon MF running core - Red
Ok,pmed
Would just like to update :-

Shining god ms
Dragoon msuv (lime)

are now considered outgoing Joyful_3. 1 full day of putting them up and already gone XD.

I will be updating with spare hms parts and other hms blades at some point.

I'd also like to point out I still have a NIB flame sagittario, rock leone and storm pegasis for sale Joyful_3
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:57 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Would just like to update :-

Shining god ms
Dragoon msuv (lime)

are now considered outgoing Joyful_3. 1 full day of putting them up and already gone XD.

I will be updating with spare hms parts and other hms blades at some point.

I'd also like to point out I still have a NIB flame sagittario, rock leone and storm pegasis for sale Joyful_3

Would have been nice to have received a pm back about my offer of the Dragoon MS UV...
Fyuuor : sorry about that, I've had tons of emails regarding it, and i've gone with the best offer thrown at me, If I wanted a bidding war for it, I would've auctioned it off.

also Updating list with a wide survivor in red and a wide defense for plastics Tongue_out
I m waiting for your reply..
Just got my order from Dreamborn and I already have made another! Ended up getting an HMS grip, Bloody Devil, Samurai Changer, Slash Riger, and Aeroknight. They came quick and well packed, he was also in communication the whole time. He even sent me a Purple Einstein from RB2 free! How cool is that? I would definitely buy from Dream again...........
gianmarco : sorry about the hold up mate, PM sent

Wolverine : No problem mate, I"m happy that you're pleased with your order Joyful_3

To everyone else, apologies if i'm not getting back to everyone on time, i am getting alot of PM's about everything for sale. I do work and get busy but I will do my utmost to get pictures up of everything I have for sale as soon as I possibly can.

Once again, any queries send me a pm and i'll gladly do my best to help Joyful_3
do you still have a bloody devil
Don t forget to pm me back..
ichigo : yes, I havent got around to taking pictures of blades yet, I will when I can

Gianmarco : PM'ed

updated list with more used hms blades and some spare parts
Dreamborn, could you post a picture of the Dragoon MS?
Beyfan : no problem, I'll try and get some pics up when I get back home on Monday.
Cool, much appreciated. Also, postage still 4 pounds to Australia?
hi
i am interested in the Dragoon MF white. how much is it?. ill pm you about
Got my Shining God and Dragoon MSUV just a couple of days ago! He also threw in quite a few spare parts and a mint Wolborg RC, Oh Yeah! Dreamborn has great speed and service and I am very happy with my second order...MSUV is VERY NICE!!! Thanks again Dreamborn I really do appreciate it, I now have an entire HMS collection (still after a few variants). Now I just need a few more of the plastics. If you are ordering from Dreamborn, you can do so with confidence!
Damnnnn. I wanted that Shining God.
beyfan : sorry mate, I'll see if I can get my camera to work, it's being a pain. shipping to australia varies on what you're buying

beybladefan : PM me an offer.

wolverine : once again, thanks for purchasing and i'm glad you're happy with what you have, if you need anything else, plastic or hms wise, I may be able to help (may even have a mint desert sphynxer for sale)
Have you received any offers for the Qwetz wheel yet.
(Oct. 21, 2010  7:42 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: beyfan : sorry mate, I'll see if I can get my camera to work, it's being a pain. shipping to australia varies on what you're buying

Cool, no worries. And the shipping would be just for the one bey.