[Selling]  (selling) Updated and selling plastics

I too want to buy most of his blades. Really wished he communicates often thouh Uncertain
I want quite a lot of his stuff too but he's quit and he hasn't been on for 2 months so I don't think he's coming back.
He has been on line today. Maybe he s back.
And yeah is HMS staff looks delicious.It s a pity I ve only 10€ left on my paypal
Darn I too have no money. But only till March.
ill buy the Quetz wheel for 15.99
ill send you stuff like my address
Can you please reply to my pm's , i also have sent you an email notif
I've sent him several. I don't think he's coming back to sell them tbh. Yesterday was the first time he's been back in two months.
Apologies for the absence, been going through some personal stuff and thought it best to distance myself from forum usage (specially where I was getting 10 PM's a day)

USED

2 wolborg ms grey
1 bloody devil grey
1 sam changer black
2 jiraiya black
1 dark leopard black
1 wyvern dj black
1 magical ape ms
1 dranzer mf yellow (comes with the other cwd, not the large one)
1 dragoon ms blue
1 dragoon mf white chain attacker

plus other various beys left.

yes I still may sell them, yes I may trade them for newer yu gi oh cards and I can't apologize enough to not replying to people on here, but with the amount of dumb offers I keep getting, I usually just skim and bin all the rest.

and last I checked, these blades haven't been reprinted (correct me if i'm wrong) so the next person to offer me 10 bucks for a sam changer gets a free cookie Tongue_out .

I would say pics will be up soon, but this is me, and I suck for that, so bear with me and i'll try and find a camera.
You posted that two minutes ago...
shadow : you had a PM, contact me again once you think of a price.

Zero : you've also been PM'ed
I live in America, and i'm really interested in your products. I have a question- Do we have to pay by pounds? I'm currently interested in samurai changer.
Darnit. Right when you chose to come back I have no money!
Shoot Blah is on targeting these beys now i have no chance Smile , i too have no money right now spend large amounts on MFB but i will in 10 days or so , i will make a offer for sea drake with 17 gms CWD NIB & Dragoon MF & Bloody Devil MS , so please read this time & please tell me are you ok with me paying you after 10 days i don't want to lose out on this gr8 opportunity i wanna buy those beys blah please let go this time , i want some hms please bro Smile
To everyone on PM'ing me at the moment : When considering offers, if you need time to get the cash together for an offer, just make the offer and tell me how long you're looking at getting the funds in, I have no problems in waiting (last customer I waited 1-2 months for payment I think?) Joyful_3
What are the other various beys you speak of? Do you still have Aero Knight? Also looking at what you just said above this makes me happy.
Sent another PM about Aero Knight. Changing Offer
Ive sent a PM Dream , I patiently await your reply .
Thank you
update time guys :

I have photos of the dragoon ms on my photobucket account, if people can view my account photos let me know, if not i'll have to resize them and post them here

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/dreamborn0/

with the dragoon MS - tiny bit of sticker wear on it, and on the left side of the RC, theres a small bump on one of the bit protector holding clips.

As you may also see in the photos I have an MSUV, my last MSUV, mint applied stickers, running core is perfect, only spun in an empty stadium once or twice I believe, offer well, or it stays put Tongue_out.

Anything else you guys would like to know let me know, I'll be revising my selling list at somepoing as i find more of what I have left hms wise.

and finally, I have no plastics to sell sorry, me and my GF find it in our best interest to keep our collection of plastics intact Joyful_3>