[Selling]  (selling) Updated and selling plastics

hi can i buy you dragoon ms dreamborn if i can send me a private message so i can see the dragoon and the price to see if i want to by it
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:11 PM)barbozaboy Wrote: hi can i buy you dragoon ms dreamborn if i can send me a private message so i can see the dragoon and the price to see if i want to by it
Read the clear thread rules in the first post. The buyer is always the one who contacts the seller first, not the contrary.
Can you post pics for the Dragoon MS? If I'm repeating anyone here, sorry.
Yeah, you aren't the only one wanting to see a picture of Dragoon MS.
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:37 AM)wolverine7680 Wrote: Got my Shining God and Dragoon MSUV just a couple of days ago! He also threw in quite a few spare parts and a mint Wolborg RC, Oh Yeah! Dreamborn has great speed and service and I am very happy with my second order...MSUV is VERY NICE!!! Thanks again Dreamborn I really do appreciate it, I now have an entire HMS collection (still after a few variants). Now I just need a few more of the plastics. If you are ordering from Dreamborn, you can do so with confidence!

Dangit!!!! No wonder Dream said he didn't have the MSUV anymore. So close!!!!! Pinching_eyes
you do still have a wolborg ms dont you?
Any chance we're going to get pics of the Dragoon MS?
Send him a pm cause although he's coming on here he may not be looking at this thread.
rashamon : yes, yes I do Joyful_3

beyfan : when I find a camera that works yes, I barely used the MS so it's in awesome condition.

Megablader : yeah XD. I check now and then, never all the time though. so thanks for letting people know Smile

I will update completely once i have the time, my HMS blades are nearly all gone now, so dont miss out XD
I'm looking forward to the MS pics too, ya know.
As soon as you can, I can reply to my PM???
You still selling these?
Dude you get Quetz from multiple people on here and it is no longer top tier so why get it.
still selling, will be uploading photos tonight hopefully of Dragoon ms and others.
Are you willing to trade if so checkout my thread. I want youth Quets wheel and Dragoon plastic
Nothing you have equates to the value of the Quetz wheel. Just stop now.
Sent you a pm.
Just to be clear, are all blades listed on the first post still for sale? if not could you please update the first post for quick reference? If so that would be great. I may be sending you a pm soon on some blades I may buy.
-Wyvern DJ 959
He may be hard to get a hold of. He hasn't made a post since last year. Even when he was posting regularly, was still hard to communicate with.