[Selling]  (selling) Updated and selling plastics

Still have some items left. may have some more used HMS blades up at some point, but all bloody devils and sam changers are gone, still have MS and MSUV left mind.
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:31 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Still have some items left. may have some more used HMS blades up at some point, but all bloody devils and sam changers are gone, still have MS and MSUV left mind.

You have a pm please reply , i can make a new offer too so please reply bro thx
Just got another order from Dreamborn! Very cool stuff, very fast shipping, and very well packed.

Thanks agin, I really appreciate your help in getting my HMS collection completed!
pm sent, ps i live in nw london, i forgot to mention in the pm
PM sent Wink.
Dude, Dreamborn hasn't been updating this thread for a super long time. He hasn't been on and silently observing (>_>) for 3 weeks, and this thread is super old. Don't necro please.
How much for the dragoon ms (blue) msuv and wolborgms?
oh nvm
bumping thread as this is the one I need to use.

Updated with plastics and the NIB MFB's I have available,

as i've addressed in one pm regarding the photos

one blade is capricorn strike G, the horrible hasbro version

the other blade is a broken uriel 2 (missing support parts and the core glued in) hence why it's not listed for sale, though I will throw it in on any order between 50 and 60GBP that I receive.
Thread revive, updated original post with rare plastics I'm selling.
Pm'd you, on the off chance anything is still available
I pm'd you. you have a great collection and interested in buying desert sphinxer.