[Selling]  selling Beyblade Burst and plastic gen

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mi4B..._KhOM/edit
I am selling those beyblades to whoever gives me the best price in 3 weeks or less depending on the price that I think is good whoever gets them i will tell and we can work out the exchange then.
Well no one wants a picture of you. Why not just put all the beys on the table, with the note containing your username, and take a single picture of that? Maybe a second one for the backs.
(Apr. 01, 2020  5:42 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well no one wants a picture of you. Why not just put all the beys on the table, with the note containing your username, and take a single picture of that? Maybe a second one for the backs.

i am sorry but i was taking the pictures on my computer because my iPad would not upload the photos
I think the prices should be like 10 or 15 dollars
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:53 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
I am selling those beyblades to whoever gives me the best price in 3 weeks or less depending on the price that I think is good whoever gets them i will tell and we can work out the exchange then.

Could you please make a list of what Beyblades you are selling? I can’t even tell with some of the pictures what Beyblade it is.
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  2:53 AM)heroalexander05 Wrote:

Could you please make a list of what Beyblades you are selling? I can’t even tell with some of the pictures what Beyblade it is.
i dont know what they plastic beyblades are named but the others include hasbro-lost luinor, xeno xcalius, wonder valtyek. tt- crusher deathsyther, winning valkyrie, and nightmare longinus.

(Apr. 01, 2020  1:18 PM)raymond9911 Wrote: I think the prices should be like 10 or 15 dollars

for all of them or for each of them
For each of
them im sorry for confusing you
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:41 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: For each of
them  im sorry for confusing you

its no problem
Ok thank you and are you selling all your
beys or just some
(Apr. 02, 2020  3:08 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Ok thank you and are you selling all your keys or just some

do you mean beys if so then i am selling all of them that i showed
I ment beys ok
I want to buy the plastic
Generation beyblades
(Apr. 03, 2020  5:31 AM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: I want to buy the plastic
Generation beyblades

ok then pm me
Look bro I am from lndia and I am giving for each bey $6 and I will buy this at next month first so u give me your phone number please do you agree the deal?
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:10 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Look bro I am from lndia and I am giving for each bey $6 and I will buy this at next month first so u give me your phone number please do you agree the deal?

cant give number sorry
Ok, what is pm

Is $6 OK and save at least 6 beys next month
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:15 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Ok, what is pm

Is $6 OK  and save at least 6 beys next month

if you want the plastic beys i only have two for sale
$6 for each it depends how many I buy

Can u send its pics of those two beys
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:18 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: $6 for each it depends how many I buy

Can u send its pics of those two beys

they are on link
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:23 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Thank u
👍

np
Hey i think its burst man

Can u send it again

Can u send it again
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:27 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Hey i think its burst man

Can u send it again

Can u send it again

its not burst but i will post a picture of the bottom

(Apr. 03, 2020  1:34 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  1:27 PM)WBBO BEYBLADER Wrote: Hey i think its burst man

Can u send it again

Can u send it again

its not burst but i will post a picture of the bottom

it is already there you can tell it is not burst
Can I have lost luinor and Xeno xalius and nightmare luinor for 15 dollars please
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:55 PM)raymond9911 Wrote: Can I have lost luinor  and Xeno xalius  and nightmare luinor  for 15 dollars please

probably pm me