[Selling]  bye bye beyblade hello skylanders

Poll: which bey should i get and put up for trade next

Phantom Orion and Jade Jupiter
77.78%
Fang Leone and Scythe Kronos
22.22%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
just traded a huge amount of beys for a nib vari ares and gold ldd none are going to be up for trade though sorry but im trying to collect all of the 4d beys before they dont sell them anymore also BUMP
Bump can someone pleeeaaase trade me that phantom Orion pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee Unhappy
Can I plaeeaassee trade I'm beggIng you guys I'll also be soon getting another bey but what will it be hmmm (that remains a mystery) (Uncertain
Ok the bey I got is evil befall and BUMP
Are you buying these beyblades? Because Phantom Orion and Diablo Nemesis are <$20 on Ebay or Amazon.
sell all your beys and get phantom orion,full stop
Know what I'll make a sale 2 of my bey blades for phantom orion
bump
Bump
Bump
I have alot of Bey's and alot of part's "track's, tips, wheel's, facebolt's, energy ring's" I would say at least 15-20 Bey's that I don't want "in good condition for the most part" And all the extra part's "good condition also" that I want to trade. I can give a list of all the complete Bey's and all the extra parts.

"22 metal wheel's total" "22 track's total" "20 energy ring's total" "20 tip's total" "25 face bolt's"

All I want is just 1 4Grin beyblade or just a LR string launcher or just a string launcher. If you or anyone is interested just let me know, I can give a detailed list of all the parts and bey's I have to trade.

I'm trying to get either a Fusion Hades or LR string launcher or a String launcher by trading. And I'm talking about trading everything I just listed that I have for just ONE of the items I said I want xD And I forgot I also need some Metal face bolts as well...
bump ,also i trade ldd gravity perseus stamina and l/r launcher for 21 beys
never mind about the trade for 21 beys but i finally got diablo nemesis
bump and also when i reach 50 votes i will put the most wanted beys up for trade
(May. 10, 2012  12:29 AM)Tri Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  12:23 AM)Cosmic Wrote: i dont think you will be able to buy a bb-10 for under ten dollars.

I was gettin ready to post that. BB-10's are gettin in the $40-50+ range.

i wanna buy one but there to expensive
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:45 AM)beybladefoever Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  12:29 AM)Tri Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  12:23 AM)Cosmic Wrote: i dont think you will be able to buy a bb-10 for under ten dollars.

I was gettin ready to post that. BB-10's are gettin in the $40-50+ range.

i wanna buy one but there to expensive

That is so off topic I could cry.
bump
bump
u can't bump until 48 hours of the last posts time has past.
I will Trade You Samurai Revizer SA165Q (From RB1) for your dark knight dragooon
bump and just traded dark knight dragoon
i have four beyblades i want to sell for 20$ i have dark pegasus 145 rf storm bull sw145 fs midnight saggitario 105 rs and lighting gemios ch120 hf.
bump
bump
bump