Selling at Bey Fest Only!

lol i need to make money
people buy cheap stuff
so i sell my metal wheels cheap
@Zflare buy from me then u can sell them
(Jun. 19, 2011  7:51 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: control it is mint coz i painted it so get your facts right.
That's rude and ridiculous.

If you paint something it doesn't magically become mint.

Mint means totally unused, it was heavily used. It is heavily used despite its' looks.
control huh you cant tell em bout bieng unfair coz like all of your stuff is used and in great condition yet you sell them
srry but i dont have money i WOULD buy the meteobut its too expensive for me
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:18 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: control huh you cant tell em bout bieng unfair coz like all of your stuff is used and in great condition yet you sell them
Half of that made no sense.

I can sell them because they are sellable. I will say mint if it's mint. I will say used if it's used. I won't sell it if it's unsellable.

Hence my posts all going into detail what condition they are in.
the 230 is usable and can we stop please just talk in Pm i Hate Spam
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:22 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: the 230 is usable and can we stop please just talk in Pm i Hate Spam
Therefore I was right to correct you all along. This could have been one message but instead "I need to get my facts right".
Yeh you do so Lets just end it Here please.Thank you
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:25 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: Yeh you do so Lets just end it Here please.Thank you
Seriously stop being so rude. Correcting you is a good thing, remember?

If I needed to get my facts right, you wouldn't have edited your OP correcting the 230 status.
TC1 most of the stuff are not mint i seen u use most of them in tourneys and meet ups^^^^^^^^^
@TC1 I do not mean to get involved but Control_ is 100% right.

If something is used-status=used
if worn, write worn
if chipped, write chipped
if heavily used, write heavily used
if never used, write mint

if something is used just once you cannot say it is mint.

I assume you are familiar to NIB etc
Keep all your discussion to PMs. Only post if you have something to sell. Next person to break this rule will receive a warning.

have a nice day
I have updated the OP.
Trading:
Gravity Perseus (Red Clear Wheel) AD145WD (Chipped Paint ALOT) For Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Dont Have To Give Me LW105 And I Need In Any Condition)
im selling

rock £1 (only 2)
orso energy ring 50p
fury capricorn energy ring 50p
orso spin track
h100 spin track
fury ring £2
night ring £2
earth eagle £8 (starter price if you want)
buying:meteo
max£5
zflare3 I have updated the op Meteo is £6 so do you want to buy it.
i migt buy it bring it thhough
OK and now if 2 people want the same thing then you will have to bid in this thread.Also can you give your iformation about what you look like and what your wearing that would be HELPfULL .Im a black and were green glasses
What if someone bids and they dont show up?
I am black and wear a purple baseball cap. Just telling you so you will know who I am.
i am a asian10 year old messy boy
ok thank you i will look out for you