[Selling]  Trading Zero G beys

So I have 4 zero g beys namely
2 gladiator bahamootes
And 2 ninja salamander

I wish to trade 2 gladiator bahamootes for 2 similar zero g beys but unfortunately I can only trade within India
So please message me with your offers

P.S the reason I have 2 bahamootes is for a perfect synchrome they are in very good condition
Infact I bought them just last week
But I don't do well with attack types though bahamoote is said to be a balance type but meh.
I mainly want balance type
But I don't mind attack types like ronin dragoon and samurai irfit but I'll need 2 of them[/i]
Wrong sub-fourm it should be in Bey marketplace.
Its ok man if he doesn't really care. All he wants is 2 advertise for trading his beys. ;-) Anyways u r right it shouldn't be but his will.
It is not a matter of opinion though : we have a Selling & Trading sub-forum just for that. I will move this thread over there.

Also, you will need to post photographs of your Beyblades with a piece of paper with your username written on it. This rule applies to every Member trying to sell or trade something.
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a matter of opinion though : we have a Selling & Trading sub-forum just for that. I will move this thread over there.

Also, you will need to post photographs of your Beyblades with a piece of paper with your username written on it. This rule applies to every Member trying to sell or trade something.

Ok thanks a lot
Smile