[Selling]  Selling old and rare Burst Beys from my collection! 12/20/18 (US Only)

Selling my massive collection including lots of rares. Here's what I've listed as of 8/12/19.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/huf.josh?_trksi...7675.l2559
Bump! Old selling thread I wasn't using. Figured I'd "re-open" it instead of making a new one. Selling ALL beys. Not much listed yet but will sell all 500+ of them. If prices seem high feel free to try an offer. All listings do have reserve prices.
Wow. Those are are expensive. Do people pay that much?
Hey YggdrasilWyvern, thanks for giving an opportunity to pick up some of your beys.

MagikHorse informed me of your ebay store last night on one of the discords.
(Aug. 15, 2019  7:53 PM)joyos Wrote: Hey YggdrasilWyvern, thanks for giving an opportunity to pick up some of your beys.

MagikHorse informed me of your ebay store last night on one of the discords.

You're welcome! Shipped everything out today
I grabbed a few as well, which should be arriving tomorrow.

Glad I could help you out too.
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I grabbed a few as well, which should be arriving tomorrow.

Glad I could help you out too.

I don't know why I deleted my discord account. I was originally gonna sell them all and disconnect myself so I didn't know about new releases, but I decided now to finish out GT. Maybe I'll try to get back in lol ?. Thanks for your purchase as well. This is all really helping out.
Bump! Still have lots of beys to sell! At this point I will likely take lower offers, especially if multiple beys are purchased at once. If there is a reserve price on an item and it won't allow you to make a certain offer, message me and I may change it if we can work out a deal
Bump!

Just wanted to let people know that I'm still selling lots of beys on ebay. I'm trying to save up to buy my wife a car. I'm doing good, but still want to save some more. I lowered prices because I'm desperate and just trying to get things sold. If anybody wants to buy or make offers they can. I will accept lower offers at this point, but I will say that I'm more likely to accept lower offers when multiple beys are bought because it saves me money on shipping. SOME rare beys that I have lowered prices on significantly include: TT Orichalcum for $125, TT Black Orichalcum for $100, and I think $75 for TT Black Cho-Z Achilles. I haven't listed everything yet, but I do have RBV's 1-5 for sale. Only RBV1 is currently listed. If anybody wants anything it would be a big help. Thanks! (If eBay will not let you make an offer due to a reserve price, I may lower it if you message me.)

Username is huf.josh
(Oct. 05, 2019  11:14 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Bump!

Just wanted to let people know that I'm still selling lots of beys on ebay. I'm trying to save up to buy my wife a car. I'm doing good, but still want to save some more. I lowered prices because I'm desperate and just trying to get things sold. If anybody wants to buy or make offers they can. I will accept lower offers at this point, but I will say that I'm more likely to accept lower offers when multiple beys are bought because it saves me money on shipping. SOME rare beys that I have lowered prices on significantly include: TT Orichalcum for $125, TT Black Orichalcum for $100, and I think $75 for TT Black Cho-Z Achilles. I haven't listed everything yet, but I do have RBV's 1-5 for sale. Only RBV1 is currently listed. If anybody wants anything it would be a big help. Thanks!  (If eBay will not let you make an offer due to a reserve price, I may lower it if you message me.)

Username is huf.josh
I don't even care about the beyblade stuff dude, I wanna support your love! (I have no money tho)
BUMP! Lowered prices on EVERYTHING! Genuine TT Orichalcum $115! Black TT Orichalcum $78! Black Cho-Z Achilles $65! I also have many more cheaper rare beys listed. Will accept slightly lower offers if larger quantities are purchased at once!
Bump! Still have a lot to sell at lowered prices!
I don't know why but when I open your link and click on Items For Sale, it says you have nothing.
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:27 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I don't know why but when I open your link and click on Items For Sale, it says you have nothing.

Are you in the US? You could try looking up the username huf.josh

Maybe it won't come up if you aren't in the US because I'm only selling within the US
BUMP! Listed all 138 of my used Hasbro Beys divided into 3 separate lots! Also have an NIB B-149 at a great price considering it's being shipped from within the US ($35). I also have a lot of 4 NIB Hasbro Switchstrike Beys!
Bump! Listed all 11 of my gold turbo beys for prices ranging for $55-$75. I have everything from B-139 Wizard Fafnir to B-151 Tact Longinus. Trying to earn money to help out with buying Christmas gifts, etc. Offers are not turned on for the listings but would be willing to talk about offers. Username is huf.josh on eBay
10/24/20:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling all my beys but Sparking for now. I have all of Cho-Z and GT left to sell. I also have lots of random parts, including random layer collections 1-10. Not everything is up yet on my eBay, but it will be soon. Just getting GT up now and backtracking. I also have a lot of MFB, such as all of 4D as well as all of Zero-G, all in good condition.
11/16/20:

Have a decent amount of items left, including Random Booster Vol. 17 Full Set, a majority of the random layer collections, MFB stealth battlers, and some other rare Cho-Z and GT beys. Also selling all of my Cho-Z starters and boosters (as a set). Look up my ebay username huf.josh

I will be selling my Sparking collection sometime in the future (not necessarily near future) so stay tuned!