[Selling]  Selling my entire Metal fight collection (PHW - Zero G)

Selling my entire collection of metal fight beyblades so i can buy a 350z. Most are takara tomy with a few being hasbro. I am wanting to sell together in lots but I will take offers on singles depending on the offer. 
Located in the US, accepting Paypal as payment.

What's a 350z?

You need pictures! Pictures of Spiderman! No wait, pictures of the beys. And your username written on a piece of paper.

EDIT: This was written during the small span of time between them posting the thread and posting the pictures.
(Dec. 19, 2019  5:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What's a 350z?

You need pictures! Pictures of Spiderman! No wait, pictures of the beys. And your username written on a piece of paper.

A 350z is a motor vehicle. The images are on the post, with my username.
Please I must ask, how much do you want for the whole set?
I’ve been really wanting to start delving into MFB, and this may be a great start.

Feel free to pm me if you want
A 350Z huh? Nice choice!
Could you tell me what prices you have in mind for Uranus, Jupiter and Anubius individually?
How much for Wyvang?
How much for Screw Capricorn Metal Flat?
I've sent you a PM.
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:09 PM)Gremder Wrote: A 350Z huh? Nice choice!
Could you tell me what prices you have in mind for Uranus, Jupiter and Anubius individually?

$100 for uranus, $120 for jupiter and $70 for anubis

(Dec. 22, 2019  6:41 PM)MrBlade Wrote: How much for Wyvang?

Looking to sell the entire bey for $25.

(Dec. 23, 2019  3:56 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: How much for Screw Capricorn Metal Flat?

$15

(Dec. 19, 2019  5:47 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Please I must ask, how much do you want for the whole set?
I’ve been really wanting to start delving into MFB, and this may be a great start.

Feel free to pm me if you want

Hi, ive decided to sell most things individualy. If there is a lot of beys you are interested then please PM me and i will see what i have left.
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:21 AM)sakura Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:41 PM)MrBlade Wrote: How much for Wyvang?

What parts does it come with? I was only thinking of getting the Chrome Wheel I can't remember what it is called atm lol
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:31 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:21 AM)sakura Wrote:

What parts does it come with? I was only thinking of getting the Chrome Wheel I can't remember what it is called atm lol

Archer crystal wheel, 145WB

(Dec. 28, 2019  12:26 PM)Beyfather Wrote: I've sent you a PM.

Replied
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:41 AM)sakura Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:31 AM)MrBlade Wrote: What parts does it come with? I was only thinking of getting the Chrome Wheel I can't remember what it is called atm lol

Archer crystal wheel, 145WB

hmmm... Could I just give like $8 $10 for the Chrome Wheel or do I have to buy the whole bey?
What is the price for Lightning L-Drago? And is it Hasbro or TT? sakura
IDNI (I don’t need it)
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:52 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: What is the price for Lightning L-Drago? And is it Hasbro or TT? sakura

Sorry, but lightning l drago has been sold.

(Dec. 30, 2019  2:45 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  2:41 AM)sakura Wrote: Archer crystal wheel, 145WB

hmmm... Could I just give like $8 $10 for the Chrome Wheel or do I have to buy the whole bey?

I am only wanting to sell the entire bey together.
Ok. How much is Burn Phoenix?

Edit: How much is Storm Pegasis? sakura

Edit 2: Im just gonna list what i feel like getting. What are the costs of Ray Unicorno, Flame Byxis, Samurai Pegasus, Phantom Orion, and Burn Phoenix?
Do you have a price each for Ray Unicorno. Flame Byxis, Samurai Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and Burn Phoenix? Im trying to find the best one for the price

Edit: How Much Is Burn Phoenix?
How much for Samurai Pegasus?
The stuff I ordered arrived in the mail safe and sound today! Thanks again!

EDIT: This was written during the small span of time between them posting the thread and posting the pictures.

350z is a car.

How much for jade jupiter sakura?
(Jan. 02, 2020  11:30 PM)YishYash Wrote:

350z is a car.

How much for jade jupiter sakura?
$120 for jupiter
What about earth eagle and samurai Pegasus?
How much is Samurai Pegasus????
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: What about earth eagle and samurai Pegasus?

Both earth eagle and samurai pegasus have sold.

(Jan. 03, 2020  8:35 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: How much is Samurai Pegasus????

It has been sold.
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:20 AM)sakura Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: What about earth eagle and samurai Pegasus?

Both earth eagle and samurai pegasus have sold.

(Jan. 03, 2020  8:35 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: How much is Samurai Pegasus????

It has been sold.
Oh okay.