[Selling]  (Selling) Plastic Gen lots listed on Ebay!

Bump. PM for the bulk price for everything listed.
Bump. PM me for bulk price.
1 NIB Samurai Changer sold, 2 more left. PM me for bulk price for everything listed if you are looking to resell these items.
hello,
i am interested to buy a few items. pm sent
Bump. PM me for bulk price for all items listed or any individual items you are interested in. I also have an ebay store.
Bump.
2nd Samurai Changer, Jiraiya MS and Metal Dranzer all NIB and all SOLD! PM for bulk deals on whats left!
Strata Dragoon MS and Spark Dragon MS are both sold. Price lowered on Mint in Kit Driger S. PM for bulk deals.
Last Samurai Changer, one PF Dragoon S, Hyperblades Draciel F and Hyperblades Dragoon F are all SOLD. Willing to give a VERY good bulk deal for everything that is left. PM for details.
Mann got late. those were real good price (esspecially for DGGT)
There is still time to grab the last lot. Only $30 + shipping.
Pump. PM to negotiate.
Last lot
https://m.ebay.com/itm/beyblade-lot-plas...2893900617

Super cheap. Just need to get rid of the last couple items.
Bump. PM if interested, discount to WBO members.
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Last lot
https://m.ebay.com/itm/beyblade-lot-plas...2893900617

Super cheap. Just need to get rid of the last couple items.

Is it still available? I'll get it
It has been sold on ebay.
Bump. Selling my personal plastics collection as a lot. It pains me but I gotta let go of em. It'd also be helpful just to give me an estimate price wise, even if you're not interested in buying the items.
(Oct. 26, 2019  5:44 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Bump. Selling my personal plastics collection as a lot. It pains me but I gotta let go of em. It'd also be helpful just to give me an estimate price wise, even if you're not interested in buying the items.
What do you have left?
(Oct. 26, 2019  8:21 AM)ETX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  5:44 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Bump. Selling my personal plastics collection as a lot. It pains me but I gotta let go of em. It'd also be helpful just to give me an estimate price wise, even if you're not interested in buying the items.
What do you have left?
Every pictured. I just posted it late last night.
(Oct. 26, 2019  10:02 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  8:21 AM)ETX Wrote: What do you have left?
Every pictured. I just posted it late last night.
I don’t see anything?

Before your post last night the last post was from 2017..
(Oct. 27, 2019  2:51 AM)ETX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  10:02 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Every pictured. I just posted it late last night.
I don’t see anything?

Before your post last night the last post was from 2017..
In the OP. I posted those items a couple nights ago. This is an old thread, but the beyblades in the OP are all currently available.

It's been 2 days since my last bump, I believe another is in order.
Boop. Still available.
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Boop. Still available.

I know you want to sell the whole thing as a lot, although it may help to sell some individually. You may be able to get rid of some of them faster if you do.