[Selling]  Selling NIB URIEL 2 FOR 60$ fixed price

Got a dranzer s from sahil.The blade is in top notch condition and delivery was on time.Got it for 1k which I think is probably the best price I could get it for.
Bought 2 plastic beys, one of which is really showing its age in the stickers but both were otherwise like new, very impressed. Negotiation took a little while but prices were good and shipping was pretty quick, as far as international postage ever is.
Very happy.
I would like to buy Dranzer MS, can you pm me a starting offer or should I offer?
Just wondering how much is Dragoon MS?
Just recived the following from Sahil,
Fast shipping, secure packing
I recommend this guy, he is100% genuine
.Cyber dragoon
.Advanced striker ms (NIB)
.Driger G
.Dragoon G
.Gaia Dragoon
All in good shape Smile
Thanks man!!
I got some beys from him and all were in excellent condition, packed very well packed and shipped 1 day after I got them! And best thing is price of all beys were very awesome (much lower then i seen anywhere)

List of beys I got:-
Driger g
Metal driger
Master draciel
Driger v2
Dranzer v2
Dragoon v2
Dranzer v
Driger v
Draciel mbd
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 4
Dranzer f
Draciel f
Galeon
Dragoon S
Griffleon
Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon V (free gift)
Draciel S
Phantom Orion (TT)
Left Launcher
Right Launcher
Dragoon Winder
I want to purchase the sea drake hms. Thanks in advance
Rare beys in superb condition and flawless service as well! Received every bey I ordered on time, every time! Keep up the good work bro, and thanks for helping me. Complete my collection!
amazing service and very understanding seller Smile

got the following within 3 days and in amazing condition:

Dragoon MS (NIB)
Dranzer G
Driger G
Metal Dranzer (free gift)

Highly recommend him and I will be buying more blades off him in the near future Smile))

Update: just got a dranzer V too and as always, very happy with his services. highly recommend him to others Smile)
Magical ape ms, Gabriel nib, jiraya ms, wyren dj ms , gaia dragoon ms, driger ms,samurai Changer ms, metal driger nib , Advance eterner ms , advance guardian ms:-Sold
Special discounts on rest of the stock.
got some more beybaldes today:

Dranzer GT
Gaia Dragoon V
Dragoon V
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Driger F
Driger S
Dranzer S

Customise Grip with Black rubbers, metal trigger and spring support.

All in perfect condition and good and friendly service Smile will definitely recommend his services and i myself will be making more purchases ..
Hi! Sahil you're an awesome seller. For those of u looking for first gen beys, I totally recommended Sahil. He has the best prizes and his collection is beyond great!!! He even ships fast too!
Sahil bro....best seller ever.....lovely packing the price of the stuffs OMG....u guys should go for it....superb condition stuffs worth it.....if u want plastics and HMS gen stuffs go for it...no backing off....ultra trusted seller.....
(Nov. 04, 2016  5:26 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: Sahil bro....best seller ever.....lovely packing the price of the stuffs OMG....u guys should go for it....superb condition stuffs worth it.....if u want plastics and HMS gen stuffs go for it...no backing off....ultra trusted seller.....

Yess true. He helped the kolkata community too by donating prizes. I received my dragoon ms in absolute fine condition.
Sahil's the best seller I've bought beys from!!! U guys should definitely check him out!!!!!
Send you a PM regarding shipping of stuff I got from you also some more things. Do check it out once you get time Smile
?the best seller.......just got the beys, they are in awesome condition.....happy buying from you✌