[Selling]  Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more

(Feb. 25, 2014  5:10 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: This guy ship his item so fast, I'm from USA and receive his item in 3 days from India.
Well package, thanks!

hello ! thanks Smile
storm and galaxy pegasus still up der???
(Feb. 28, 2014  10:16 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: storm and galaxy pegasus still up der???

yes.. but im only selling that in a lot ...
also ill be selling it for cheap , coz i dont need it anyways .. you can rather buy the lot
for how much is it .. ? Grin and also , plz book up dragoon F Thanks Grin
(Feb. 28, 2014  3:41 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: for how much is it .. ? Grin and also , plz book up dragoon F Thanks Grin

OP says to PM me your offer bro .... Uncertain yeh ?
how much for Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version and HUGE BEYBLADE LOT
PM him an offer if the prices aren't listed.
(Mar. 04, 2014  11:00 PM)kidallm Wrote: how much for Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version and HUGE BEYBLADE LOT

guys.. please read the OP ..

ok... i will be adding dragoon MS MINT soon
(Mar. 05, 2014  6:38 PM)WATER KING Wrote: how much for phantom orion skeliton ver.

you have to PM me ... :-/
or ask in the purchase consultant if you're not sure about the prices
Guys, please do read the OP!

This was the third time since last friday that someone didn´t read the OP or the posts right above his own post or simply ignored the fact that he/she is supposed to pm ashton and make offers.

So please, don´t ask "how much for ...?" again, this is getting kind of spam!
how much for Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version ?
(Mar. 06, 2014  9:17 PM)WATER KING Wrote: how much for Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version ?

Did u not read the posts right above you? Don't post "how much for ___?". Reported.
(Mar. 06, 2014  9:21 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2014  9:17 PM)WATER KING Wrote: how much for Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version ?

Did u not read the posts right above you? Don't post "how much for ___?". Reported.

i did tell him to either ask in the purchase consultant or give me a offer

Also guys , no low ball offers ..

11$ for skeleton ver .. lol !! i better keep it for myself
also a guy gave me a offer, literally i was going to faint 30$ for ALL the stuff , plastics/HMS/MFB .. plz -.-
(Mar. 09, 2014  5:26 AM)Championflea Wrote: wat do u want for B : D

Are you serious....? There have been at least five people right above your post who asked "how much for...?" and every single one was told to read the OP or the previous posts and just PM him an offer. One guy was even warned.
Bump ...! Magic ape, dragoon MS, sea dragon, dark leopard MS sold

EDIT: thanks stoney.... And guys read the OP
Whoa... Just received my HMS Beyblades in the post! They came faster than I could even track them. Beautifully wrapped. Thanks Ashton pinto, you are an excellent seller :-D