Death gargoyle MS (red version)
Einstein MS
Round shell MS
Dragoon MS x 2
Dranzer MS
Gaia dragoon MS
Wolborg MS
Draciel MS
Received my order from Ashton today; packaged well, fast shipping from Mumbai and all beys were in good used condition. Thanks a lot - highly recommended!!

(Jun. 16, 2014  12:43 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote: Received my order from Ashton today; packaged well, fast shipping from Mumbai and all beys were in good used condition. Thanks a lot - highly recommended!!

Thanks for your comment. Smile
very nice communication and a nice business partner! fast shipping and nearly all the day reachable!

thx a lot Smile
(Jun. 19, 2014  2:03 AM)taxus Wrote: very nice communication and a nice business partner! fast shipping and nearly all the day reachable!

thx a lot Smile

Thanks a ton... ! Same goes to you as well
How much for a Wolborg MS around $35-$50 please.
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:18 AM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: How much for a Wolborg MS around $35-$50 please.

You should PM him an offer, first. He'll see the PM banner when he logs in next.
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:18 AM)BlazingPhoenix Wrote: How much for a Wolborg MS around $35-$50 please.

Hm.. I sent you a PM. Smile
MAJOR UPDATE
Phantom orion, sol blaze , smaurai pegasis (brave ver), burn pisces gold ver, earth eagle mitsuya cinder ver, L drago Guardian Left Spin string launcher and spare parts traded/on trade with loyd8 (thanks)
Wont be selling HMS as of now ...
**New lot added**

EDIT :
Gigars, Dranzer F, Dranzer G, Driger G,Draciel G,Rock Bison,Wyborg => ON HOLD
EDIT 2 : bistool => on hold
EDIT 3 : black Dranzer and blitz striker => ON HOLD
Gigars, Dranzer F, Dranzer G, Driger G,Draciel G,Rock Bison,Wyborg bistool black Dranzer and blitz striker SOLDOUT
Courtesy of Neo.
Great guy to deal with.
(Jul. 22, 2014  8:00 AM)Neo Wrote: Courtesy of Neo.
Great guy to deal with.

Thanks ! hope you get your stuff soon Smile
Can you update the OP then please as I was just looking to get Gigars, Draciel G and a few others?
Gigars Is taken. Sorry Chazz.
I know but the OP hasn't been updated to reflect this which is why I asked for it to be changed.
(Jul. 22, 2014  9:44 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: I know but the OP hasn't been updated to reflect this which is why I asked for it to be changed.

Actually i had updated the OP the same i bumped this thread Grin
A lot of my stuff is in customs, i guess i can find a gigars there
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:40 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  9:44 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: I know but the OP hasn't been updated to reflect this which is why I asked for it to be changed.

Actually i had updated the OP the same i bumped this thread Grin
A lot of my stuff is in customs, i guess i can find a gigars there

Yeah sorry, I missed that Stupid.
You added them to the Sold list but it may be helpful to put next to the 'Engine Gear Lot' pic as well.

I have the Takara already but am looking for the Hasbro Version with EG.