[Selling]  Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more

yo Ashton! I am buying Dragoon F Grin
(Nov. 30, 2013  7:21 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: yo Ashton! I am buying Dragoon F Grin
yup! its on hold...
@Ashton_Pinto:
Is your list on the first post updated updated? Some of the things I see are quite intriguing, and the prices seem more reasonable than most places I have seen. Also, I may have missed the information about the postal services you offered?
(Dec. 30, 2013  3:54 AM)Tilithar Wrote: @Ashton_Pinto:
Is your list on the first post updated updated? Some of the things I see are quite intriguing, and the prices seem more reasonable than most places I have seen. Also, I may have missed the information about the postal services you offered?
I do not ship overseas as of now...... so I guess my prices are minus shipping ....

Anyways next time guys PM me
Update: most of my MFB is traded .. I've removed the whole list
price of variares..& do u ship to jammu&kashmir india
(Feb. 06, 2014  9:18 AM)mh.hazique Wrote: price of variares..& do u ship to jammu&kashmir india

PM me ... i sent a PM anyways Smile
I wanna buy the following driger g,draciel g, death gargoyle, rock bison,draciel f,wyborg.
how much for them inddividually and as a lot?.. pm me.. thank you
(Feb. 11, 2014  8:15 AM)adi01 Wrote: I wanna buy the following driger g,draciel g, death gargoyle, rock bison,draciel f,wyborg.
how much for them inddividually and as a lot?.. pm me.. thank you
ill reply soon .. i know you already sent me a couple of messages
BTW its better you offer me a price via PM
what would be the cost of all those cards.also do u have more cards ? i m ready to buy them all
(Feb. 14, 2014  5:37 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: what would be the cost of all those cards.also do u have more cards ? i m ready to buy them all

im too busy these days, ... our talk drifted, coz i didnt see you had posted... but we'll complete the talk via messenger again
BUMP ! Appolon G traded, shipped today ..
Also guys , shipping to the US is very expensive.. please note that .. so its better you buy/trade in a 'lot'
bump !
Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider Green Version + Limited Gold Burn Pisces, added .. plz see condition
how much for metal dranzer? I'll trade for anything (look on "Build me a combo!" for my full list of beys)
(Feb. 21, 2014  7:48 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: how much for metal dranzer? I'll trade for anything (look on "Build me a combo!" for my full list of beys)

PM me plz...
EDIT : done anyways
This guy ship his item so fast, I'm from USA and receive his item in 3 days from India.
Well package, thanks!