[Selling]  Selling Burst GT Dread Bahamut + Random Layer packs

Hello! I was really excited for this release because of how much I love Boa and ended up buying a bit too many packs of random layers ? 
These are my leftovers from that including 2 confirmed Dread Bahamuts + 7 sealed remaining random layers.

The price for 1 confirmed Dread Bahamut is $13.00 USD (+ shipping) and for individual random layers $6.00 USD (+ shipping) for one, but if you buy more than one I'll sell them to you for $5 a piece (+ shipping)!

Shipping shouldn't be too much since as you're probably aware burst layers like these only weigh around 20grams + are in a small box.

All payments must be made upfront (I won't ship until the total payment is collected).
I'm very flexible with shipping methods if you prefer faster+more secured shipping etc.

Note: I also have some sealed random booster 15s leftover as well as some other stuff I might list here soon to sell and if you're interested in that I could 100% do combined shipping for multiple purchases like that too!

[Image: E2Bi86o.jpg]
[Image: HKjRPJN.jpg]
[Image: fclZ7WC.jpg]
[Image: 95KhW8D.jpg]
[Image: WixI10B.jpg]
Be careful with those stickers! One of the Bahamut stickers is on upside down, right of the layer weight center.
yukenta

I am interested! I will PM.
I PMed you!
Not sure of the general etiquette here but I wanted to say that it was a pleasure buying from yukenta!

Just received my stuff (they also happened to have RBV15? available too and I snagged that)

Thank you!

[Image: qYVPdEE.png]

Here's what I got! Full set of Random Layers and I at least got a dash driver and other nice stuff Grin

[Image: CsXnqDs.png]