[Selling]  Selling BB-10 (Clear), BBG-04, and MFB+Zero-G Beys

Selling some of my MFB/Zero-G stuff. Offers welcome. Payment through Paypal only. Shipping not included.

Stadiums:

BB-10 Clear (from the Storm Pegasis/Dark Wolf Set)-$30

Painted black on the bottom by myself, used for 5 Tournaments, no notable dents though it does have some spots close to 2 of the walls which I took close up pictures of, has a small snap at the very top left of one of the walls.

Pictures:
Spots close to the walls: Snap top left of one wall:
BBG-04 Zero-G Attack Type Beystadium-$35

Used for 2 Tournaments, only notable dents in 2 of the holes the Beys exit from, pictured.

Pictures:
Dents in 2 of the Bey exit holes:

I also have a BB-46 Standard BeyStadium-$20 (pictures coming soon), if anyone's interested.

MFB/Zero-G:

I'm a bit overwhelmed with which Beys to take a picture of and sell on this thread, so if you're looking for a Bey ask for it and I'll let you know if I have it. Please also send me an offer of what you're willing to pay for it. I played Competitive MFB (Flash/Duo, though I have most MFB beys) through early Competitive Zero-G (ReviserReviser/ReviserDragooon) just so you know the gist of what I have. (Most of the rubber Tips are probably too worn for WBO Tournaments but ask anyway if you're looking for one)
i want BB-10 can you reserve it for me?
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:35 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: i want BB-10 can you reserve it for me?

Sure, unless someone is ready to pay for it before you.
Do u have blitz striker or flash unicorno?

I am relatively interested in your attack stadium too

Correction, flash sagitarrio
also beat lynx

Willing to pay 10-15 for blitz

Just realized it was paypal only...darn
(Feb. 08, 2016  2:36 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Do u have blitz striker or flash unicorno?

also beat lynx

you can just edit post, instead of posting again and again,
Do you have a Takara Tomy Blitz Unicorno or Beat Lynx for sale?
(Feb. 08, 2016  6:31 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  2:36 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Do u have blitz striker or flash unicorno?

also beat lynx

you can just edit post, instead of posting again and again,

The posts were combined together automatically, so it doesn't really matter.
I have sent a PM to everyone who was interested in an item. If you didn't receive one it's probably because someone asked for what you're interested in first, if the deal falls through, I'll be sending you a PM next.
Bump. Looks like shipping to US will be $10.25 (Priority Mail 3-Day) through USPS, for the BB-10.
Do you have a mint Death Quetzalcoatl or Blitz Unicorno for sale?
hi do you still have those stadiums? i want to buy both of em