[Selling]  [SHOP] GP77 BEYSHOP! JADE JUPITER, BBC-CONTROL BEYS, STORNGEST BLADER SET!!!!!!!!

@BlackOutCannon - $116 kk? 1-3 days shipping

Benjohadi - rpelied to your PM

BTW All RBV7s are now $16. pls tell me what shipping you want if you want to buy (express 1-3 days, EMS 3-7 days, postal 7-15 {but in some cases can come late})
I'm looking to buy some parts, but I wanted to know if I can ask for anything...or are there only certain parts that you have for sale?
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:36 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Y can't u use xe to convert the prices? U even do that when dimsum posts GBP

Ok fine, I'll use GBP but for now I can't accept orders because my paypal is broke, I have to ask my supplier for an alternative................. You will just be listed with a reserved unit
LOL forgot about Xe... Yeah, I can do that. Your MLD price is great, best I've found.
@ BeyFan - yes there are only certain parts

@ Meteo-L Alchemy - tnx Grin
Do you sell the 3Segment Launcher Grip GP777
sadly no
RBV7 now only $15!!!! Pls add shipping depending on ur choice, 1-3 days, ems, or postal!!!

UPDATED OP!
Could you try put the prices down? it can get very annoying by waiting for people to reply back etc.
I'm not even selling one....
how much is the shipping and how much does L-Drago destroy cost
How much for Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago and Hell Kerbecs?
Hey I was wondering the price of the Attack Stadium. Thanks!
ShiroTagachi898
It's $22 w/out shipping.
Ifrit Delux- P800 each please use xe.com no shipping yet

shiro tagachi - its $24 no shipping yet

BLC- response to PM: Maybe around P1000? with shipping check xendexpress.com/InternationalRates.aspx

Maybe the prices are lower or higher pls PM me if you want anything
Divine Chimera available only P1700! Pls use xe.com for conversion
GalaxyPegasis77

Do you Mean £8.00 each (Not Including Shipping)
Thats around 12 GBP each
How much for BB-10 Attack Stadium, White Grip Launcher and Beypointer?
Can you see I only have the attack stadium??
how much for ray gill
PM me
MEGA BUMP

Added more
to should just swich the currency to US dollars, it would make everything easyer. you should also put the shipping cost in the price. i just wanna help. and what is the price for the Strongest Blader Set. i need that
where do you live? i will try to change it when I have the time