[Selling]  PLASTIC AND NEW GEN BEYS FOR SALE NIB!!

Hey guys, I'm the guy who posted here a link to black dranzer and dragoon ms on ebay last week, and they sold fast. Some people sounded interested in the rest of my collection so I decided to cut out the middle man and post them here. I have 21 beys all BRAND NEW IN BOX that have never been used. My prices are semi firm so I will look at some offers but anything low will be ignored. Shipping will be 5 dollars a piece, or 10 for 2 or more.
Plastics- *all plastics are from Sono Kong/ Takara. No fakes to be found here!
Draciel S- $20
Draciel F- $30
Dragoon S- sold
Dragoon F- $25
Driger S- sold
Driger F-- $25
Dranzer S- $25
Dranzer F- $25
Dranzer V- $18
3 pack with Driger G, Dranzer G, and an old style Metal Pegasus from when they were first released. Driger and Dranzer are still in the plastic wrapping, but did not come with their own boxes, pegasus is in its own box. See picture in album for details. - $25
Metal- All metal except Ray Gil are HASBRO. Ray Gil is a takara booster.
Ray Gil booster- $15 obo
Burn Fireblaze- $20
Storm Pegasus- $20
Galaxy Pegasus- $20
Lightning L- Drago- $20
Meteo L- Drago- $25
Rock Leon- $20
Hades Kerbecs- $20
Twisted Tempo- $25

http://imgur.com/a/8QrBZ

*note* you may need to click the "load remaining images tab at the bottom of the pictures to view all of them*
Cool, I like it when people know how to post a proper selling thread.
Should probably specify the Plastics are SOK.
Hey, just some advice. Always post the currency of the prices, especially since CAD to USD exchange rate is crazy right now.
You guys are both right thank you! I know SOK is practically the same as Takara from what I have seen (when it comes to beys), and this is my first time posting here so I wasn't sure how the international community is here. thank you both! updated.
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:38 AM)daltont456 Wrote: You guys are both right thank you! I know SOK is practically the same as Takara from what I have seen (when it comes to beys), and this is my first time posting here so I wasn't sure how the international community is here. thank you both! updated.
Not really, there are some quality and size issues. Nevertheless, great thread! Smile
Actually, when it comes to plastics, SOK has a cheaper plastic it seems. Compare a Takara and SOK bitchip and you will see what I mean. The G series beys aren't that bad (except for the cheaper plastic), but some of the earlier beys are even a bit smaller than their Takara counterparts I think. I have a SOK Voltaic Ape and the defense ring won't fit on Takara beys. Check the prices on ebay, you will see that SOK plastics are much cheaper than Takara.
Edit: Oops, Stoney beat me to it
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:23 AM)daltont456 Wrote: 3 pack with Driger G, Dranzer G, and an old style Metal Pegasus from when they were first released. Driger and Dranzer are still in the plastic wrapping, but did not come with their own boxes, pegasus is in its own box. See picture in album for details. - $30 (this package is straight from takara not Sono kong.

That $30 pack is SonoKong though? It's a Korean release. So yeah, it is SOK.
Three pack is sold. Either way, these are not knock offs
Oh yeah, never said they were. It's just that it needs to be noted, as SOK and Takara are VERY different. That set is good though, as the parts fit Takara and Hasbro unlike their older stuff, Pre-G.
The MFB SK makes is spot on.
So here's the deal, I've sold other non beyblade things to get me textbook money, so I will sell everything here for $150 to the first person who wants them. List had been updated to what has sold, only 2 as of right now.
(Jan. 16, 2016  8:13 PM)daltont456 Wrote: So here's the deal, I've sold other non beyblade things to get me textbook money, so I will sell everything here for $150 to the first person who wants them. List had been updated to what has sold, only 2 as of right now.

Ahh, I really just want the 3 pack. I PM'd you
All still available except the 2 that were sold. $150 still the price for all. I will not ship out of the United States unless you are willing to cover all the shipping costs for that.