[Selling]  New Beyblade Store

(Apr. 28, 2020  5:23 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude i know this would be hard to do but could you ever put some of the beyblades like dual layers or even god would be cool

I’m not sure I understand your question. You’re asking if we can sell dual layer beyblades? Or you want a category for dual layer?

can you sell them
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:50 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:23 PM)StayCool Wrote: I’m not sure I understand your question. You’re asking if we can sell dual layer beyblades? Or you want a category for dual layer?

can you sell them

We hope to sell as much as we can in diversity to the community. Everything depends on what everyone wants. I’ll look into getting dual layers, I’d also like to get metal fusion too
Do you have the Brave Valkyrie or the new curse satan random booster?
(Apr. 29, 2020  1:00 AM)shirobani10 Wrote: Do you have the Brave Valkyrie or the new curse satan random booster?

We do not at this time. Importing is quite difficult right now because of Covid-19. We will give updates through our newsletter on our site for when new products arrive
I bought a Judgement Pegasus on your website recently! Can't wait for its arrival!!!
Just Got It. Nice Signature!
About to place my first TT order with these guys also. Gt triple pack, fafnir, imperial dragon, the bey stadium, a few launchers, and a couple others that have priority drivers. My daughter has outgrown Hasbro's in under a week and now wants layer customizations lol.
(May. 07, 2020  1:21 AM)Towndrunk Wrote: About to place my first TT order with these guys also. Gt triple pack,  fafnir, imperial dragon,  the bey stadium,  a few launchers,  and a couple others that have priority drivers.  My daughter has outgrown Hasbro's in under a week and now wants layer customizations lol.

Nice! Just note that putting hasbro parts (except disks) and takara tomy parts (except disks) might not be a good idea for customization.
(May. 07, 2020  1:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Xtend+ is highly used for its stamina and attack modes, so alternative for stamina would be Rise, as for Attack a great- no incredible alternative could be Ds', Hn' , X' or Qc'

(May. 07, 2020  3:42 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  1:21 AM)Towndrunk Wrote: About to place my first TT order with these guys also. Gt triple pack,  fafnir, imperial dragon,  the bey stadium,  a few launchers,  and a couple others that have priority drivers.  My daughter has outgrown Hasbro's in under a week and now wants layer customizations lol.

Nice! Just note that putting hasbro parts (except disks) and takara tomy parts (except disks) might not be a good idea for customization.

I got ya, I was referring more to the introduction of weights and chips.....ok I'm be honest she just likes launching them the engineer in me wants to build and test them.
Do you happen to have a way to pre order some of these items on your website? I see there is a lot of sold out pictures throughout the website. I also wanted to know if by subscribing to that website will I be informed when there is a new stock of merchandise? I like this as prices are cheap and in US so helps a ton rather than Amazon and eBay over pricing everything like international expenses etc etc.
(May. 08, 2020  1:51 AM)GiovanniM Wrote: Do you happen to have a way to pre order some of these items on your website? I see there is a lot of sold out pictures throughout the website. I also wanted to know if by subscribing to that website will I be informed when there is a new stock of merchandise? I like this as prices are cheap and in US so helps a ton rather than Amazon and eBay over pricing everything like international expenses etc etc.

Right now we do not offer preorder but we hope to in the future. Many items are so out because we are having trouble with importing now because of coronavirus many flights are cancelled. That will change soon though hopefully. Subscribing to the newsletter will definitely get you informed on new products, and deals. Thank you for the compliment also. We really hope to get back to normal real soon with stock and new products. Sorry for any inconvenience as of now.
Definitely a cool store. Great family oriented business. Keep up the good work guys.
Just got our order, shipped fast arrived in good condition good company. Now I just gotta figure out how to put all these stickers on.

Also need to find the standard bey stadium. I thought b19 was basically same as the white one everyone had lol.

Thank you four gaming!!
(May. 12, 2020  11:13 PM)Towndrunk Wrote: Just got our order,  shipped fast arrived in good condition good company.  Now I just gotta figure out how to put all these stickers on.

Also need to find the standard bey stadium.  I thought b19 was basically same as the white one everyone had lol.

Thank you four gaming!!

We hope to have the standard stadiums in soon with the battle sets. Your welcome and thank you also for supporting us!
Hello! Is it possible to sell Cho Z Achilles on there? I was also wondering whether you ship to UK? If getting Cho Z Achilles isn’t possible, can you lower the price on Master Diabolos?
(Jun. 02, 2020  11:06 AM)FlamingPlayz Wrote: Hello! Is it possible to sell Cho Z Achilles on there? I was also wondering whether you ship to UK? If getting Cho Z Achilles isn’t possible, can you lower the price on Master Diabolos?

We currently do not ship internationally. Sorry about that.

(Jun. 02, 2020  3:09 PM)Gre Joe24 Wrote: Are they metal fusion?

We plan to get in a few metal fusion beyblades soon. We currently do not have any.
Well when I'm down there I may consider on going down there
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:17 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Well when I'm down there I may consider on going down there

They are exclusively an online store. They do not have a physical location.
(Jun. 03, 2020  3:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  2:17 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Well when I'm down there I may consider on going down there

They are exclusively an online store. They do not have a physical location.

Ouch, sorry about that
how long til you get mirage fafnir
(Jun. 03, 2020  6:27 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  3:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: They are exclusively an online store. They do not have a physical location.

Ouch, sorry about that

It’s ok Smile

(Jun. 03, 2020  7:26 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: how long til you get mirage fafnir

It is on order. Please sign up for our newsletter for updates on exact times. I’m not 100% sure now when it will arrive but it will be soon
I want to but forge disc 0 and performance tip atomic only. Can you sell me? if you can i will send my details. please dont ask a too high price since all online stores charge too much.
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:40 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote: I want to but forge disc 0 and performance tip atomic only. Can you sell me? if you can i will send my details. please dont ask a too high price since all online stores charge too much.

You need to specify Hasbro or TT tip. Like I told you in that other thread, the layers and tips aren't compatible between brands.
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:40 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote: I want to but forge disc 0 and performance tip atomic only. Can you sell me? if you can i will send my details. please dont ask a too high price since all online stores charge too much.

You need to specify Hasbro or TT tip. Like I told you in that other thread, the layers and tips aren't compatible between brands.

anyone would do. i have difficulty in getting anything. if i can get anything thats too great