[Selling]  N's Amazing MFB store (Free shipping)

Poll: How was the quality of service.

Great
54.84%
Its ok Ive had better
25.81%
Terrible
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Ive only got the Storm left mate PM me.
oh and TehKevinBey.
ok im on my iphone. Is farringdon road ok for u? Its quite a bit closer to u. I want to buy quite a bit. I have 50 quid
Get buying guys just updated what Im selling
Moss you haven't replied to my PM.
Moss, I've sent your payment via paypal.
whats the difference between a storm metal wheel and a pegasus metal wheel, i hope that's not a dumb question.
I thought they were the same but there listed separate.
No the pegasis is PRE hws
hey im most likely not going to be able to buy it but there is still a chance. I just need to finish my book and if i do then maybe ill be able to buy it so im going to read for a while.
Good Luck dude its off the list until you confirm you can't buy it.
thanks. ill message back when i get close to finishing my book. L8ter.
hey i got to page 200 and there are 400 pages in it im reading maximum ride. Schools out forever. and its awesome. message back. L8ter
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:56 AM)wadle1 Wrote: hey i got to page 200 and there are 400 pages in it im reading maximum ride. Schools out forever. and its awesome. message back. L8ter

This isn't a message board, that's what PMs are for.

Either use PMs or only post news. Tired
Everyone who has sent me money your stuff has been shipped.
i dont kno what country u live in moss but how much would the metal faces b in american money?
Hey Moss how many beys do you have for sale?
You should probably clarify what you mean, as in the tip CS?
(Oct. 06, 2010  2:58 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Hey moss you wouldn't happen to have a ray unicorn cs145 tip for sale?

It's one of the things that he wants.
oops, by the way momiji nice hair cut in the pic its epic.
hey i finished my book so all i have to do is take my test on it. if i get a good grade i might be able to buy it. HAPPY ME Smile
Moss?
Has anyone got anything on my wants list its kinds high priority right now.
I have a good condition CS bottom, but you kinda put me on your ignore list. Your problem anyways.
I only buy / sell with Paypal I don't EVER do meet ups so there isn't much point.
Is your aquila clear wheel a standard purple, or one of the recolors?
OK but I do have items for trade andddd
my debit card arrived... So I was pretty grumpy when you put me on your ignore list.
(Oct. 07, 2010  7:39 PM)Corey Wrote: Is your aquila clear wheel a standard purple, or one of the recolors?
Its just the standard Purple.
and yeah TehKevinBey if you can access paypal we can do some business.