[Selling]  N's Amazing MFB store (Free shipping)

Poll: How was the quality of service.

Great
54.84%
Its ok Ive had better
25.81%
Terrible
19.35%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Hey guys Im selling/ buying a couple bits and pieces so if you want some good deals on bits and bobs come here.
I ship worldwide PAYPAL ONLY
The ones I leave blank are auction available
U = USED
N= NEW

SELLING
Launchers + Grips
Yellow Beylauncher
Meteo LDrago Beylauncher
Blue Launcher grip

Stadiums
Draciel Fortress
MFB Balance stadium

Wants
CS
Burn 2nd mold

Shipping is included in the price, multibuys will be discounted.
get buying guys
do you take american money that equals up to that? because i really want that digital power launcher. How many points are on it.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)wadle1 Wrote: do you take american money that equals up to that? because i really want that digital power launcher. Is it used or no.

Although he doesn't have the "Payal Only" Rule, I'm pretty sure he only accepts Paypal.
does paypal like send him the money or something in that currency. Hers an example. I use paypal and pay online right, would he get the money sent to him in that currency.
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:44 PM)wadle1 Wrote: do you take american money that equals up to that? because i really want that digital power launcher. How many points are on it.
@ wadle1 It has 5550 points on it and in USD it would come to 23$
is that Ok and yes it is used

Thank you Mc frown
awesome. if we work out a deal i can brag to my freind. I'll be all like"HA HA I got the digital power launcher! Ha HA."
Ok So is that a yes you do want it.
how long is the buying list going on for? and how long would it take to get here?
The list will be on until almost every thing is sold . Mail wise It could take anywhere between 1 week and 4 weeks.
i do but i have to ask my mom if i can buy it. um how much is shipping? and if i go to a wbo event do i get points on it for winning?
Thats the wonderful thing about this selling thread Shipping is FREE
do i get points added if i go to a wbo event?
Edit: I was too slow.

Edit # 2: No, No you don't.
can i trade the points in for something there?
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:12 PM)wadle1 Wrote: do i get points added if i go to a wbo event?

No you get points by beating other bladers with digital power launchers/Beypointers.
Moss, I would really want to reply something to wadle1, but I think it could slightly ruin your sale ...
alright well i will let you know if i can buy it ill try to get an answer by tommorow but probably the latest will be 1 week but dude i want that so much. Will it come with the left spin thing too? Yes i know what your going to say kia. The beypointer is useless well not for me because my freind has a beypointer and he said if i get a beypointer than i can trade him points for money 5 dollars every 100 points.
It comes with both Left and Right spin prongs.
awesome.
alright i got to go. ill find out the answer. the latest ill find out if next week but ill still be very happy if i get it. L8ter.
moss i know ur a londoner and im 13 plus my debit card wont clear for 3 weeks. Iwould happily buy more than half the stuff there. Im in camden, wut about u?
Bethnal Green If youve got the money and your willing to pay for bus fair we can meet some
where in the middle.
I'll take the thermal and storm wheels if you still have them.