[Selling]  MFB Karabiner Grips, Beywheelz, New/Used MFB Hasbro Stadiums, and XTS Half Pipe Set

LOOKING FOR OFFERS MAINLY. OFFER WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR THE ITEM/LOT WITHOUT SHIPPING. SHIPPING IS EXTRA, SO WHEN SUBMITTING OFFERS NOTE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SHIP IT TO YOU. 

BEYBLADE LOT IMGUR ALBUM

Some pics: 
[Image: rxqweaV.jpg][Image: oQQT9An.jpg][Image: a2i0fka.jpg][Image: mRZw566.jpg][Image: ptnkxG2.jpg]
PM'd
can I get some?
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:46 PM)veltrek Wrote: can I get some?

What do you want? What are you offering?
$10 for destroyer dome pack
How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)
What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?
(Mar. 09, 2019  9:28 PM)veltrek Wrote: $10 for destroyer dome pack

No thanks.

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?

BeyDeck Case I believe.

(Mar. 12, 2019  4:23 AM)Madmanodo Wrote: How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)

What do you mean by "all the Hasbro Beys"? Do you mean only the boxed ones? Or do you want the loose ones that are Hasbro too? (In which case I can't really quantify those.) Also you said no Beywheelz but do you want the other spinoff beys?
(Mar. 13, 2019  12:13 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  9:28 PM)veltrek Wrote: $10 for destroyer dome pack

No thanks.

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?

BeyDeck Case I believe.

(Mar. 12, 2019  4:23 AM)Madmanodo Wrote: How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)

What do you mean by "all the Hasbro Beys"? Do you mean only the boxed ones? Or do you want the loose ones that are Hasbro too? (In which case I can't really quantify those.) Also you said no Beywheelz but do you want the other spinoff beys?
I just mean the boxed ones sorry for the confusion and I just want actual beyblades not any of the other spin offs and if you could just help me out with this it would be great.
Do you have an ebay Store?

How much would you want for Rock Aries + Forbidden Ionis + Thermal Pisces all boxed?
Found a BB-46 Standard Stadium (with all the parts) and a BBG-04 Zero-G Attack Type BeyStadium, added them to the lot, pics at the end of the OP and in the ALBUM.

(Apr. 01, 2019  1:43 AM)mittez Wrote: Do you have an ebay Store?

How much would you want for Rock Aries + Forbidden Ionis + Thermal Pisces all boxed?
Not selling that few Beys.
Hi can is buy Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion or Death quatzelquatl or some other?