World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling MFB Karabiner Grips, Beywheelz, New/Used MFB Hasbro Stadiums, and XTS Half Pipe Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling MFB Karabiner Grips, Beywheelz, New/Used MFB Hasbro Stadiums, and XTS Half Pipe Set (/Thread-Selling-MFB-Karabiner-Grips-Beywheelz-New-Used-MFB-Hasbro-Stadiums-and-XTS-Half-Pipe-Set)

MFB Karabiner Grips, Beywheelz, New/Used MFB Hasbro Stadiums, and XTS Half Pipe Set - Barreto - Mar. 08, 2019

LOOKING FOR OFFERS MAINLY. OFFER WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR THE ITEM/LOT WITHOUT SHIPPING. SHIPPING IS EXTRA, SO WHEN SUBMITTING OFFERS NOTE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SHIP IT TO YOU. 

BEYBLADE LOT IMGUR ALBUM

Some pics: 
[Image: rxqweaV.jpg][Image: oQQT9An.jpg][Image: a2i0fka.jpg][Image: mRZw566.jpg][Image: ptnkxG2.jpg]

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - OldSchool™ - Mar. 08, 2019

PM'd

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - veltrek - Mar. 08, 2019

can I get some?

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Barreto - Mar. 09, 2019

(Mar. 08, 2019  5:46 PM)veltrek Wrote: can I get some?

What do you want? What are you offering?

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - veltrek - Mar. 09, 2019

$10 for destroyer dome pack

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - 7rode - Mar. 10, 2019

Hi, I sent you a PM

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Madmanodo - Mar. 12, 2019

How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - DeceasedCrab - Mar. 12, 2019

What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Barreto - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 09, 2019  9:28 PM)veltrek Wrote: $10 for destroyer dome pack

No thanks.

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?

BeyDeck Case I believe.

(Mar. 12, 2019  4:23 AM)Madmanodo Wrote: How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)

What do you mean by "all the Hasbro Beys"? Do you mean only the boxed ones? Or do you want the loose ones that are Hasbro too? (In which case I can't really quantify those.) Also you said no Beywheelz but do you want the other spinoff beys?

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Madmanodo - Mar. 13, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  12:13 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  9:28 PM)veltrek Wrote: $10 for destroyer dome pack

No thanks.

(Mar. 12, 2019  5:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What the heck are those 123 deck format boxes called anyway?

BeyDeck Case I believe.

(Mar. 12, 2019  4:23 AM)Madmanodo Wrote: How much would your lowest price be for all of the Hasbro beys and the green stadium. ( No beywheels)

What do you mean by "all the Hasbro Beys"? Do you mean only the boxed ones? Or do you want the loose ones that are Hasbro too? (In which case I can't really quantify those.) Also you said no Beywheelz but do you want the other spinoff beys?
I just mean the boxed ones sorry for the confusion and I just want actual beyblades not any of the other spin offs and if you could just help me out with this it would be great.

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - mittez - Apr. 01, 2019

Do you have an ebay Store?

How much would you want for Rock Aries + Forbidden Ionis + Thermal Pisces all boxed?

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Barreto - Apr. 04, 2019

Found a BB-46 Standard Stadium (with all the parts) and a BBG-04 Zero-G Attack Type BeyStadium, added them to the lot, pics at the end of the OP and in the ALBUM.

(Apr. 01, 2019  1:43 AM)mittez Wrote: Do you have an ebay Store?

How much would you want for Rock Aries + Forbidden Ionis + Thermal Pisces all boxed?
Not selling that few Beys.

RE: HUGE Lot of Metal Fight and Zero-G BEYS/ACCESSORIES (Mostly Hasbro/TT) - Bladermax - Apr. 09, 2019

Hi can is buy Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion or Death quatzelquatl or some other?