[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

If you find these parts:
-dragoon ms Ar white and red,
-dragoon msuv Ar white.
Please advice me throught pm,because I want them for complete the beys.
You've sold to me the rc and now I search the ARs
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:35 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:23 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:08 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering how much is your launchergrip? Pm me the details. I will pay the money for dragoon v2 tomorrow.
Dragoon V2 is sold out. So are the grips.

The grips are sold out. Plus the grey one was a MFB one, not a plastic one that you're looking for.
Because I have mine on reserve for you, that's why it's sold out. New Yorkers get the exception of reservations.

Dragoon V2 is available in red, actually.

so its not a old plastic grip?
We're talking about two different types of grip. Yours is plastic.

Ok can i see pictures of the grip and dranzer v2

You can't buy the grip, she already said its been reserved (sorry If I'm sounding mean) If you mean a plastic grip, she does not have one (well she might, but its not listed so Im assuming not)
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:51 PM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:35 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:23 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:08 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering how much is your launchergrip? Pm me the details. I will pay the money for dragoon v2 tomorrow.
Dragoon V2 is sold out. So are the grips.

The grips are sold out. Plus the grey one was a MFB one, not a plastic one that you're looking for.
Because I have mine on reserve for you, that's why it's sold out. New Yorkers get the exception of reservations.

Dragoon V2 is available in red, actually.

so its not a old plastic grip?
We're talking about two different types of grip. Yours is plastic.

Ok can i see pictures of the grip and dranzer v2

You can't buy the grip, she already said its been reserved (sorry If I'm sounding mean) If you mean a plastic grip, she does not have one (well she might, but its not listed so Im assuming not)

no she does i spoke with her yesterday
Oh, disregard my comment then.
Stop quoting such big messages.
To all who have been PMing me about shipping, I could not ship today because I did not have time to sort and pack the items. Along with arranging the tournament and a friend in crisis, I was extremely preoccupied. It will be done tomorrow. Anyone within the US will recieve tracking as well as any international buyers who have purchased that at an additional cost.
(Jan. 14, 2011  11:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: To all who have been PMing me about shipping, I could not ship today because I did not have time to sort and pack the items. Along with arranging the tournament and a friend in crisis, I was extremely preoccupied. It will be done tomorrow. Anyone within the US will recieve tracking as well as any international buyers who have purchased that at an additional cost.

can you pm me your email so ican pay you for dranzer v2
And can you post the pics of dranzer v2 and the grey grip please?
everything was packaged extremely well to avoid damage and everything was cheap. even the shipping was fast! i give her a 10/10 for great service.
Can I get a picture of the Libra-Wheel+face NIP, I'm thinking about including it in my order.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)Zeox Wrote: Can I get a picture of the Libra-Wheel+face NIP, I'm thinking about including it in my order.
Picture will do that no justice; the light shines off the plastic too much. I'll just show you at the tournament.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)Zeox Wrote: Can I get a picture of the Libra-Wheel+face NIP, I'm thinking about including it in my order.
Picture will do that no justice; the light shines off the plastic too much. I'll just show you at the tournament.

Can you please think about about letting me order? Im sorry about messaging so much i just wanna say sorry. This was my first time buying on wbo and it ended up bad cuz of my impatience
I sent you a message about the Libra wheel but you never replied again
Can you pm me when it ships out. please and thanks alot haha Smile
What colour is the Killer Eagle? Also is it hasbro or takara?
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What colour is the Killer Eagle? Also is it hasbro or takara?

It was released by Takara only an I think its Blue...not sure
Both hasbro and takara released it actually. And also if it's takara there's no guarantee that it will be blue since it was in a random booster with it also in Green and Red.
Do you have any other Pre-HWS unlisted then Bull and Leone? Edit:Forgot to say other then virgo and libra too Lol, but your answer V (As an arrow) answered it anyway lol
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:56 AM)Zeox Wrote: Do you have any other Pre-HWS unlisted then Bull and Leone?
Capricorne and Virgo.
Hey, I found out that the post office is closed today due to a national holiday so I will not be able to ship until tomorrow.
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey, I found out that the post office is closed today due to a national holiday so I will not be able to ship until tomorrow.

but did you post mine before that? Uncertain
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:40 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey, I found out that the post office is closed today due to a national holiday so I will not be able to ship until tomorrow.

No, I've only shipped out two orders out of about ten. I told you this.
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:40 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:

No, I've only shipped out two orders out of about ten. I told you this.

No you didnt but OK i can wait Uncertain
Can you reply to my PM please?
pictures of the proto grey draciel ms please