[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

When will you dispatch the items?
Just Asking.

Thanks.

Kyo2k11 Joyful_3

Items: Driger G, Blue Customizable Grip
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:09 AM)Kyo2K11 Wrote: When will you dispatch the items?
Just Asking.

Thanks.

Kyo2k11 Joyful_3

we just got hit with more snow, and are expecting more in the coming week. so expect delays
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:21 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
Just Asking.

Thanks.

Kyo2k11 Joyful_3

we just got hit with more snow, and are expecting more in the coming week. so expect delays

KK thanks
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:21 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
Just Asking.

Thanks.

Kyo2k11 Joyful_3

KK thanks
Send me the tracking number!I've payed more than 1 week ago,almost 2.
Send me it or refund my money
she is haveing her birthday today so let it go for today. not to mention she's been working extremely hard organizing her birthday tournement.
and the snow came, not to mention we are expecting ANOTHER freaking blizzard on Tuesday into Wednesday
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:09 PM)DarkFox Wrote: and the snow game, not to mention we are expecting ANOTHER freaking blizzard on Tuesday into Wednesday

damn. more snow. and i thought i had it bad when it snowed here in the uk. it was up to 2cm above my knee's but a blizzard! i feel sorry for everyone in new york.
I have bought from Deikailo multiple, multiple times. Shipping may take a little while but your items will come.
i already said before i rate her 10/10 so take my word for it. you will be pleased
Yes,but I've payed 2 weeks ago and she have promised me that for friday send the track.
Can you reply to my PM please? I also need your address to trade with you.
Could I trade you for Dragoon S? They are Hasbro and still in packaging. Could you also post pictures of Dragoon S? Thanks in advance.
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:13 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:09 PM)DarkFox Wrote: and the snow game, not to mention we are expecting ANOTHER freaking blizzard on Tuesday into Wednesday

damn. more snow. and i thought i had it bad when it snowed here in the uk. it was up to 2cm above my knee's but a blizzard! i feel sorry for everyone in new york.

Long Island's 6th freaking blizzard in 5 weeks. I miss the grass and warm sun. Even though my birthday is in less than 2 weeks. But I'm trying to convince my parents to bid on the MSUV RC. SO hopefully! And we have build-up from last 5 blizzards plus 11 inches of snow. It's at my waist. :\
Deikailo has not even come online here since the day of the tournament ...
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Deikailo has not even come online here since the day of the tournament ...

well as Ga'Hooleone said, NY just got hit with another like 2ft of snow.....i should know......i just finished shoveling.....ouch my back

but yea, it can also be since the pm/message notification email system was buggy recently, that she did not know people were attempting to reach her
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:26 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Deikailo has not even come online here since the day of the tournament ...

well as Ga'Hooleone said, NY just got hit with another like 2ft of snow.....i should know......i just finished shoveling.....ouch my back

but yea, it can also be since the pm/message notification email system was buggy recently, that she did not know people were attempting to reach her

lol me too. I'm on Long Island. No one helped me. But still, I agree with DarkFox, she might not be able to know people are trying to contact here because of the recent problems with the pm/message notification system.
Well, the email notification should be repaired now, so you should try contacting her again I suppose.
I pmed you
I m going to buy a red GFC(maybe more if you have), waiting for a reply
Just opened my package, it was in good condition and cheap too. I recommend buying from her.
I want the white Dragoon V2. How much? I'll have money on the fourth I think Confused
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: PM me all offers, post questions, please. I only want to deal with serious final sales via PMs, not questions. All questions may be answered here in the thread.

I won't reserve. Starting now, if you PM me, please have funds to purchase. I don't mind waiting one day, but I really prefer to stick to the first come, first serve policy, thanks.

Read next time?
Can you please reply to my PM?

Thanks Smile
I've payed 60$ more than 2 weeks ago and I don't know If you've sent my items.Now,I want that you refuse me if you haven't them or I want the tracking number.