[Selling]  [Burst Items / Used] Stuff I may have for sale

[Image: IMG_20200516_192628.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20200516_192355.jpg?width=902&height=677]

[Image: IMG_20200516_192339.jpg?width=902&height=677]

feel free to shoot an offer on what you want, unsure what i am willing to sell but i would like to keep the GT & some Cho-Z beys (maybe some God too). keep in mind these have been used and were sent from a lot from japan so there may be sticker wearing or have no stickers at all, discs can also be less polished as well & drivers may be worn down. if you are interested in something i can send better pictures of the individual thing.

thanks for lookin

duplicates

orb egis x2 (one Cho-Z Customize Set with blue plastic center, one Random Layer Collection with green)
crash ragnaruk x2
cho-z spriggan x2 (3 if you count the royal king exclusive)
bloody longinus x2 (white)
bloody longinus x2 (black)
archer hercules x2
z achilles x3 (two regular release one with the 3 pack with wolborg and kerbeus)
hell salamander x2 (regular release & random booster yellow one)
emperor forneus x3 (two regular release one exclusive).
geist fafnir x2
driger slash x2 (random booster 4 brand new out of box & random booster 8)

I do have a comprehensive list of all that I have. let me know if my indecisiveness on what i want to sell is rule breaking by the way, thanks
(May. 17, 2020  1:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Are those Hasbro or TT

They're TT
Indecision isn't a rule violation, you're okay.
I may be intrested in bearing and atomic idk
What are you asking for the royal king spriggan?
(May. 17, 2020  2:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Indecision isn't a rule violation, you're okay.

Good to know, thanks, I was just trying to make sure in all honesty

(May. 17, 2020  2:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I may be intrested in bearing and atomic idk

Well, feel free to message me if you want to talk about it

(May. 17, 2020  3:41 AM)Tucker Wrote: What are you asking for the royal king spriggan?

comes with the driver, layer, & disc, so if you want it combined hmmm I'd say around $20-25? it doesn't come with the stickers or box, I think that's a decent price for it considering it would be double brand new, if anything just PM me and we can talk about it

https://ebay.com/usr/nawter

Feel free to come check out what I have listed, right now it's most of the rarer stuff.
for
(May. 17, 2020  5:29 AM)Nawter Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Indecision isn't a rule violation, you're okay.

Good to know, thanks, I was just trying to make sure in all honesty

(May. 17, 2020  2:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I may be intrested in bearing and atomic idk

(May. 17, 2020  3:41 AM)Tucker Wrote: What are you asking for the royal king spriggan?

comes with the driver, layer, & disc, so if you want it combined hmmm I'd say around $20-25? it doesn't come with the stickers or box, I think that's a decent price for it considering it would be double brand new, if anything just PM me and we can talk about it

Feel free to come check out what I have listed, right now it's most of the rarer stuff.

What's the weight damper for
Im interested in extend+ and bearing and quick dash and orb egis

Feel free to private message me
(May. 17, 2020  2:28 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: for
(May. 17, 2020  5:29 AM)Nawter Wrote: Good to know, thanks, I was just trying to make sure in all honesty

What's the weight damper for

Weight damper is just a grip attachment, it's B-47, from what I recall it can just help stabilize launches
just an update, I've sold the complete Royal King Cho-Z Spriggan, Gray bearing, Yellow bearing, Orb Egis customize set layer, complete Shadow Amaterios, Extend, & Angle Grip. I also am against trying to sell the GT stuff and any Exclusive driver (so not Hold' for example but I have Emperor Forneus for sale on eBay with Hunter'), feel free to ask or pm me about anything else
(May. 17, 2020  1:33 AM)Nawter Wrote: [Image: IMG_20200516_192628.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20200516_192355.jpg?width=902&height=677]

[Image: IMG_20200516_192339.jpg?width=902&height=677]

feel free to shoot an offer on what you want, unsure what i am willing to sell but i would like to keep the GT & some Cho-Z beys (maybe some God too). keep in mind these have been used and were sent from a lot from japan so there may be sticker wearing or have no stickers at all, discs can also be less polished as well & drivers may be worn down. if you are interested in something i can send better pictures of the individual thing.

thanks for lookin

duplicates

orb egis x2
crash ragnaruk x2
cho-z spriggan x2 (3 if you count the royal king exclusive)
bloody longinus x2 (white)
bloody longinus x2 (black)
archer hercules x2
z achilles x3 (two regular release one with the 3 pack with wolborg and kerbeus)
hell salamander x2 (regular release & random booster yellow one)
emperor forneus x3 (two regular release one exclusive).
geist fafnir x2
driger slash x2 (random booster 4 brand new out of box & random booster 8)

I do have a comprehensive list of all that I have. let me know if my indecisiveness on what i want to sell is rule breaking by the way, thanks

that a lot of bey blade
ahhh I've seen more, I suppose it's ok
update

string launcher, grip, grip weights, damper all on hold for somebody, keep in mind if you end up wanting to ask for one of these items

volcanic' and bearing (grey) driver sold

not selling the GT related stuff, don't mind selling most Cho-Z layers and below (just ask)
What do you want for Geist Fafnir stock combo?
would you sell the compass and purple 0?
(May. 23, 2020  5:06 PM)FlamingPlayz Wrote: What do you want for Geist Fafnir stock combo?

from what I remember I'm not sure I may be wrong, you live in India? So the shipping might be expensive. I think eBay would be able to get you that for cheaper and NiB.

(May. 24, 2020  12:18 AM)Roh\bel Wrote: would you sell the compass and purple 0?

sorry I had already sold it pretty early,

(May. 25, 2020  4:22 PM)Allure Dragon Wrote: What do you want for Cho z spriggan

the combo? Not sure, feel free to PM me.

To let everyone know I have the full listing on eBay. This of course is missing the stuff I've already sold, but feel free to check it out. link
i want cho z spriggan
i am from agartala, india
how much for that royal king choz spriggan I'm from Dominican republic
will you like the spriggan for 15
I might want the Cho-Z Spriggan layer and the blitz disc. I’m still thinking about it, though, I’ll let you know when I’ve made my decision
hi guys, right now I'm still selling

B-50 Stadium
Right Spark Launcher (i have 2)
Judgement Joker
Zwei Longinus
Hell Salamander
Grand Valkyire GIANTS
B-00 Generate Driver (Sky Dragon ver/blue)
Cho-Z Spriggan
Shelter Regulus (rb with Destroy')
tact diabolos glaive low gen (random booster 20)

feel free to DM me any offers. listing on ebay as well.
(Jun. 20, 2020  5:33 AM)Nawter Wrote: hi guys, right now I'm still selling

B-50 Stadium
Right Spark Launcher (i have 2)
Judgement Joker
Zwei Longinus
Hell Salamander
Grand Valkyire GIANTS
B-00 Generate Driver (Sky Dragon ver/blue)
Cho-Z Spriggan
Shelter Regulus (rb with Destroy')
tact diabolos glaive low gen (random booster 20)
How much for Regulus with the destroy dash?

feel free to DM me any offers. listing on ebay as well.

How much for the Rugulus with the destroy dash and how much for the right sparking launcher