[Selling]  Beyblades you want! (Cheap)

EDIT: Buy multiple items for a discount

Fair prices are cool right? (The con-artist inside of me is crying)
Mint, assembled MAMS w/ Box: $25
Mint, assembled (mint sticker sheet) Phantom Force Wolborg 1: $25
NIB Taiwanese Bound Attacker: $25
NIP Blue TT Dragoon G: $30
NIP Blue TT Flash Leopard: $25
NIB TT Driger S: $20
NIB TT Draciel S: $20
NIB TT Dranzer S: $20
NIB TT Wolborg 1: $20
NIB TT Salamolyon: $10 (Free with purchase of 2 or more)

OH BOY!
NIB Red TT Gaia Dragoon S: $35
NIB Bearing Gyro Magical Barancer: $45

Picture partyyyy
[Image: IMG_0098.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0099.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0100.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0101.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3767.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3763.jpg]
Does flash leopard not have a WD? And I'm Interested in Gaia Dragoon. PM Sent
Haha! Look at the gyro balancer Beyblade on the box - it says "barancer"
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:22 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Does flash leopard not have a WD? And I'm Interested in Gaia Dragoon. PM Sent

Um idk why it doesn't but no it does not. If it makes anyone feel better I'll throw in a random new 8 sided WD and it'll be like the same thing :V
(Mar. 12, 2012  10:00 PM)ljadams9 Wrote: Haha! Look at the gyro balancer Beyblade on the box - it says "barancer"

Hah, I always wondered where I'd seen "barancer" before, I always thought it was Advance Averazer's AR.

Anyway, $45 for an NIB Bearing Gyros is simply insane guys. Where the collectors at?
(And if the buyer opens it, sticker sheet scans would be nice, my blue gyro AR looks rather plain).

These are awesome prices in general, actually.
You sold a magical ape for $25? ... I would have paid you double for it! Unhappy IT'S MAGICAL APE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
I bought mine Mint with Box for 25 a few months ago actually, haha.

The guy who bought it is very pleased, believe me.
Posting to say my stuff arrived very safely, and extremely fast. Mc Frown is an amazing seller, selling amazing stuff at amazing prices, and it's a shame to see him not getting business.

So get in here, guys, jeez.
most are fake i see no d-rights label on the boxes!
No they are not; Mc Frown is a highly respected seller. If he sold fakes, no one would want to buy from him.
WOW! I totally forgot to post that your package arrived to my house over a Month ago. Thanks for the NIB Gyro! A great addition to my collection.
None of his blade's are fake, I can vouch for him as I've bought from him, And they were indeed all real.

Also, My package came in today too, And everything was great. Thank's! Smile
Sorry, some of them I did not see a d-rights label but I am still confused about a few... No d-rights label but the normal takara tomy sign, did not mean to be rude, I thought it was a joke at first
I did not know he was actually selling them.
Glad y'all got your stuff.
Anyways still trying to unload what isn't corssed off.
Ummm, guys, sorry to spoil this but, those are all fake because there isn't that shiny silver sticker on it. But, nice blades anyways, hmmm. I really like that Blue Dragoon without the box. I have been looking for that for about 2 years and found one on eBay for a whopping hundred something. So, since that dragoon doesn't have a launcher and stuff or box, how much? Does it have stickers, cause that would be great!
Ummm, guys, sorry to spoil this but, those are all fake because there isn't that shiny silver sticker on it. But, nice blades anyways, hmmm. I really like that Blue Dragoon without the box. I have been looking for that for about 2 years and found one on eBay for a whopping hundred something. So, since that dragoon doesn't have a launcher and stuff or box, how much? Does it have stickers, cause that would be great!
Whoops, double post!
What shiny sticker? I assure you they're real. He's a plastics expert and a collector so he wouldn't own or sell fake beys.
Hello?

Damn, late post again
Anyways, I remember a WBO memember said something like that awhile ago. Ah well.
Ahah!!!! the D-rights sticker that is shiny silver but almost white!!!!!
I don't know if this is on topic, but do any of you guys have any mfb beys for sale?
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:44 PM)HiladoBestia Wrote: I don't know if this is on topic, but do any of you guys have any mfb beys for sale?

of course it is not...most of the details can be get on the OP..no MFB..its all plastics..and if you noticed, its latest updated was on May 2012...XD
it is really not difficult to read around before posting..there are other MFB threads too here that is not harmful to be read...Dimsum2u have tons of MFB if you havent notice..O_O
¿hola tu vendes a dranzer? y si es asi ¿a cuanto?