[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

January? I don't think any Meteo Drago will exist by then!
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:16 PM)StardustDragonX Wrote: Can you save MeteoLDrago LW105LF till my birthday on Jan 3?
Thanks
No one would be wiliing to hold onto anything they have for sale for 9 months! lol
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:17 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:16 PM)StardustDragonX Wrote: Can you save MeteoLDrago LW105LF till my birthday on Jan 3?
Thanks
No one would be wiliing to hold onto anything they have for sale for 9 months! lol

I hope you mean June 3rd...why not get it now and just not open it until Jan 3rd Tongue_out
April 14th, 2011 Shipping has changed as follows:

Economy class will no longer be used. I have had a few complaints about packages not arriving on time. There are two reasons for this:

a) There is a crisis in Japan and mail is backed up, so SAL Economy air has to wait for a spot on the airplane.

b)On top of this your country may delay orders for customs inspections.

I have no control over this except to change the method I use for shipping. Therefore I have decided to stop using SAL and only use Airmail. This will come at no extra charge and will be included in the price.

I hope this clears up all issues in the future.
Will you put up pre-orders for BB-108 & BB-109 ?
Yes, Maybe this weekend
Have you received your custom boxes for BB-10?
Purchase made:

Hope you received my payment/PM ^^
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:30 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Have you received your custom boxes for BB-10?

Nope but I am going to send it tomorrow and pay the extra shipping its been to long!
I should arrive in 7 days
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:59 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Purchase made:

I got the payment I also secured a whole bunch of L Drago Destroy's!
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:46 PM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:30 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Have you received your custom boxes for BB-10?

Nope but I am going to send it tomorrow and pay the extra shipping its been to long!
I should arrive in 7 days
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:59 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Purchase made:

I got the payment I also secured a whole bunch of L Drago Destroy's!

But what if it gets wrecked again.
I am putting it in a good box no worries!
why prices so high?
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:19 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: why prices so high?

Defending seller to say:

Prices are basically the same everywhere, maybe a $1 difference with L-Drago Destroy but it's still cheaper than E-Bay and your guaranteed that he will post it same day as item release or day after (I believe it is usually same day though).
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:21 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:19 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: why prices so high?

Defending seller to say:

Prices are basically the same everywhere, maybe a $1 difference with L-Drago Destroy but it's still cheaper than E-Bay and your guaranteed that he will post it same day as item release or day after (I believe it is usually same day though).

And because it includes beypoint card.
The prices are what they are because of the cost of shipping in Japan. Also the yen is weak now. I do everything I can to keep them as low as possible. I am going to order custom size boxes this week to get the package weight down so hopefully the shipping will be cheaper. It is a lot of work for only a $1-2 earning :[
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:05 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: It is a lot of work for only a $1-2 earning :[

I 100% appreciate what your doing, especially with the option to pre-order!
Can't wait only 2 more days until L Drago! Also the next day there is a WBBA Shop event. Maybe I can get some cool stuff!

Oh sorry store news....

Okay so as you can see I brought back Economy class shipping. Now that I understand how it works I can relate this better to my customers. The Economy class is for those who want beys from Japan but can't afford the higher shipping rates. Air and EMS are still the best choices but at least there is something for everyone.
BB-109 Booster Beat Lynx **Rare** added to the shop. Boosters are unopened!
All Pre-Orders were shipped, Yesterday @ 1:00p.m. Thanks everyone
I just placed an order on your website.
Ok so I just opened and weighed 14 BB-109 Random Boosters the Weights on my sacales were 79, 80, 81
I got ONE beat lynx weighing in at 80g
The booster boxes have slits of cardboard in them to keep them the same weight.

I you want beat lynx please PM an offer.

If you are looking for one of the other beys opened see this page:
http://beybladejapan.com/archives/168
Item received; packaging, etc. perfect again!

And thank you for the little gift ^^ it's very awesome.

5 stars!
Received my package today. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you.
Ligh7ning glad you got your package quickly!

-------

L-Lugia90RF You ordered a Galaxy Pegasis Booster. Unfortunatly it was out of stock my mistake. So I went ahead and upgraded it to Galaxy Pegasis Starter w/ beypointcard it was sent today.
I got a PM today like this:

Customer:
i choose manually order Smile
i want order BB-108 L Drago Destroy F : S $25 (1 item) Free shipping
do u have ready stock for this item,right?

Beybladejapan:
Please use my shop thanks

Customer:
but i said want through manually order/difficult ways Tongue_out
so total $25,right?
your paypal email address?

So strange he has zero posts here on WBO.