[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

hrmm haven't heard from beybladejapan today. hopefully he's okay.
Oh yes, does the code work on your website too? How do we input it to you and get a discount?
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:28 AM)Otsu Wrote: hrmm haven't heard from beybladejapan today. hopefully he's okay.

Whew that was crazy!!!! No power, water, gas, or phone it was a black out! We didn't get hit as hard as other areas but we had quakes all day and night!

Anyway my family is fine!

And everything is back up and running now!

@Ga'Hooleone You can enter the discount coupon during check out Tongue_out_wink
Oh, and one more thing. Is the Gravity Perseus TT or Sonokong? Cause mold 1 (TT) is considered superior to Sonokong in every way, and I'm hoping to buy a BB-80 from you soon.
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh, and one more thing. Is the Gravity Perseus TT or Sonokong? Cause mold 1 (TT) is considered superior to Sonokong in every way, and I'm hoping to buy a BB-80 from you soon.

All of the beys I sell are Takara Tomy
how much will the shipping be... for Economy? Is it free. I am asking because there was no price on the hackjapan.org website. Thank You In Advance. Also, do you know when you will get BB-108. I am asking this because I might buy from you on the 25th.
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:34 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: how much will the shipping be... for Economy? Is it free. I am asking because there was no price on the hackjapan.org website. Thank You In Advance. Also, do you know when you will get BB-108. I am asking this because I might buy from you on the 25th.
Economy Shipping is free. Not for a bit the next ones out will be the ones I mentioned for pre-order. I am adding them to the shop today. They will be out Mar 26th.
Looking to preorder L Drago Destroy, but I see you don't have it available. IS there a reason for that?
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:58 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Looking to preorder L Drago Destroy, but I see you don't have it available. IS there a reason for that?

I don't have it listed because it won't be available until April. But if you want I can add it to the list.
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:25 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:58 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Looking to preorder L Drago Destroy, but I see you don't have it available. IS there a reason for that?

I don't have it listed because it won't be available until April. But if you want I can add it to the list.

Great, I really want to preorder it, but can't find one without YJA.
Do you know if you will have the new DX set up for preorder?

Sorry for double post.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:36 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Do you know if you will have the new DX set up for preorder?

Sorry for double post.

If you read around, that is BB-107, which is even in the title of this topic ...
BB-107 will be available
Sorry, it's not on the site.
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:20 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Sorry, it's not on the site.
Hi I have not added because I do not know the weight yet but I am sure it will be about the same as the other DX set so I will add it today.
The store has been updated.
The new 4D System beyblades available in March have been added.
hi how much is the big bang pegasis set it looks really cool from pics i saw from greenxblader
(Mar. 16, 2011  6:29 AM)ionlyblade Wrote: hi how much is the big bang pegasis set it looks really cool from pics i saw from greenxblader

Hi, It is listed in my store $107 depending where you live. It can only be shipped via EMS www.hackjapan.com
I will update the post here soon
Remember the first 5 orders from WBO can use the coupon code WBO15 to get 15% off.
***Japanese Postal Update***
I sent out two packages yesterday via SAL which is working fine. EMS has a small delay. Conditions are still not good in Japan.
107$ is a bit too high, It's released in Japan for about 50$ USD and EMS definitely isn't 50$.
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:00 AM)Electric Wrote: 107$ is a bit too high, It's released in Japan for about 50$ USD and EMS definitely isn't 50$.

The total price 3,990yen including packaging 547yen (Unless you just want me to wrap paper around it), and a $5 commission + EMS 3,600 yen is ï¿¥8,637
xe exchange rate:
Live rates at 2011.03.20 13:56:00 UTC
8,637.00 JPY = 107.172 USD

I don't want to rip anyone off. I am currently looking for cheaper packaging methods. If on the 26th I can get the set cheaper than 3,990yen, and if the EMS shipping is cheaper due to less weight the price will immediately changed. As well anyone who has pre-ordered at the $107 price will be given a refund for the difference. You can quote this.

The customers who have already pre-ordered have been told the same by PM.
Beyblade Japan. If i were to Pre-Order, would there be any discounts?
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:00 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: ***Japanese Postal Update***
I sent out two packages yesterday via SAL which is working fine. EMS has a small delay. Conditions are still not good in Japan.

How long do you think EMS packages will take with the delay?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Beyblade Japan. If i were to Pre-Order, would there be any discounts?
As stated in the post above 5 WBO members can use the WBO15 code for 15% off (First come first serve)

EMS should be running okay now it might have a 1 day delay. I will have to check on this again tomorrow. Depends where you live PM with your country and I will check for you.