[Selling]  Beyblade store from Hong Kong!

Hello everyone! We are a beyblade store in Hong Kong and we sell beys by Takara Tomy! Normal to Japanese-limited versions are all available! We also sell them as parts! Throughout the past year, we have managed to sell over APAC countries and European countries,w with both retail and wholesale customers. For more info, just add us on Facebook page! :)
Facebook: beyblade1box
[Image: w2mk6Pz.jpg]

[Image: PDt43oa.jpg]
Hello beyblade1box ! Your images aren't working. Please use Preview Post and the Insert Image button to insert an image correctly. We need to have a look at your parts to ensure you aren't selling fakes!

As the rules to this subforum say,
"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."

So please fix that, or at least private message me the link to where the image is posted so I can fix it for you.
Bot maybe? The account is suspiciously new.
It's all good is a legit seller from our experience
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hello beyblade1box ! Your images aren't working. Please use Preview Post and the Insert Image button to insert an image correctly. We need to have a look at your parts to ensure you aren't selling fakes!

As the rules to this subforum say,
"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."

So please fix that, or at least private message me the link to where the image is posted so I can fix it for you.

Hello I managed to edit the photos with zankye's help! Thx!!

(Jan. 27, 2020  5:33 PM)originalzankye Wrote: It's all good is a legit seller from our experience

You're the greatest! Many thx!
Wow what a collection! I am most certainly interested

Also I have to ask this question now, cuz I don’t have Facebook, but are there single layer & dual layer beys in stock?
do you/can you sell on amazon? and do you sell blitz? im currintly needing it ty.
This is pretty amazing! I wish you all success.
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:15 AM)Infernia Wrote: do you/can you sell on amazon? and do you sell blitz? im currintly needing it ty.

They don't do amazon
(Jan. 27, 2020  7:01 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow what a collection! I am most certainly interested

Also I have to ask this question now, cuz I don’t have Facebook, but are there single layer & dual layer beys in stock?

we normally sell on Facebook but I will try to upload pics here!

[Image: neeLEs8.jpg]
Is that currency in Yuan/RMB?
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:53 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Is that currency in Yuan/RMB?

HKD!
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:19 AM)beyblade1box Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  7:01 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow what a collection! I am most certainly interested

we normally sell on Facebook but I will try to upload pics here!

Can you sell to the U.S.? Or is it only Hong Kong and European countries as well as APAC countries?
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:19 AM)beyblade1box Wrote: we normally sell on Facebook but I will try to upload pics here!

Can you sell to the U.S.? Or is it only Hong Kong and European countries as well as APAC countries?

Hello! We do! For the US, we normally charge via PayPal, send items via ems post or UPs. If you want to know more about us, perhaps you may go to our Facebook page and inbox us! Cause I am new here, I am still getting familiar with the setting here! Smile)
(Jan. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)beyblade1box Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Can you sell to the U.S.? Or is it only Hong Kong and European countries as well as APAC countries?

Hello! We do! For the US, we normally charge via PayPal, send items via ems post or UPs. If you want to know more about us, perhaps you may go to our Facebook page and inbox us! Cause I am new here, I am still getting familiar with the setting here! Smile)
So you do! That’s good to hear. I may do business sometime soon with you.
(Jan. 27, 2020  11:51 AM)beyblade1box Wrote: Hello everyone! We are a beyblade store in Hong Kong and we sell beys by Takara Tomy! Normal to Japanese-limited versions are all available! We also sell them as parts! Throughout the past year, we have managed to sell over APAC countries and European countries,w with both retail and wholesale customers. For more info, just add us on Facebook page! :)
I want to buy a lot from you. Do you have an eBay page?
(Jan. 27, 2020  11:51 AM)beyblade1box Wrote: Hello everyone! We are a beyblade store in Hong Kong and we sell beys by Takara Tomy! Normal to Japanese-limited versions are all available! We also sell them as parts! Throughout the past year, we have managed to sell over APAC countries and European countries,w with both retail and wholesale customers. For more info, just add us on Facebook page! Smile

Hey, where is this located in HK. I might go there some time.
(Feb. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)Roh\bel Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  11:51 AM)beyblade1box Wrote: Hello everyone! We are a beyblade store in Hong Kong and we sell beys by Takara Tomy! Normal to Japanese-limited versions are all available! We also sell them as parts! Throughout the past year, we have managed to sell over APAC countries and European countries,w with both retail and wholesale customers. For more info, just add us on Facebook page! Smile
I want to buy a lot from you. Do you have an eBay page?

Hey hello unfortunately we don't have a eBay. Just add us on Facebook and chatSmile thx

(Feb. 11, 2020  6:25 AM)Orpheus Wrote:

Hey, where is this located in HK. I might go there some time.

Hi mate! Our address is the following:
The Checkers
Shop 232, In's Point, 530-538 Nathan Road,
Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong.
(Jan. 27, 2020  11:51 AM)beyblade1box Wrote: [Image: PDt43oa.jpg]

I'm sorry but i cannot seem to find your FB page could you possibly link it?
Beyblade1box, would you happen to have a couple triple packs with slash dragon, Lord spriggan and dread bahamut? If so, how much in USD?
Hello! I can’t seem to find this Facebook page? I’m looking to buy TT launchers!
Wait you guys don't sell MFB right?
Hello everyone! Sorry for our terribly late reply since COVID 19 my partner left Hong Kong but now I am ready tagging to run this account here! As I am new to foreign countries, would you guys suggest a secure and economical shipping? We have our website and accept credit card payments! In 2021, we also look forward to more overseas wholesale partners so beys are more popular around the world!
do you have a sprriggan requium and how much would it be for a gatinko/metal that goes under the gt chip the one that In want is the z shaped one for my zone longinous