Selling Beyblade Burst

Is there any way you could get bey loggers?
Sure, I think there was a store that still had them, not 100% sure though
Selling Customize Sticker Collection Vol.2

¥2,000 for a full set
¥1,500 for an almost full set (including most shinies)
¥1,000 for a set without shiny stickers
I am relatively new to online shopping however it was recommended to me that I go to you for my beyblade needs.
I'm interested in getting a beylauncher and long winder. Just to clarify, the long winder comes with the cord and the launcher right? Also do you think you can give me an estimate on how much shipping is to Ontario,Canada?
Thanks a bunch! Smile
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:52 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: I am relatively new to online shopping however it was recommended to me that I go to you for my beyblade needs.
I'm interested in getting a beylauncher and long winder. Just to clarify, the long winder comes with the cord and the launcher right? Also do you think you can give me an estimate on how much shipping is to Ontario,Canada?
Thanks a bunch! Smile

I can send that by airmail for around ¥420, but airmail has no tracking number. It should arrive in a week. Most people prefer EMS, it's faster and has tracking. But it costs ¥2,000 for up to 500grams. If you want EMS, it'd make more sense to buy a few more things
(Sep. 29, 2016  6:05 AM)Leo Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2016  3:52 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: I am relatively new to online shopping however it was recommended to me that I go to you for my beyblade needs.
Thanks a bunch! Smile

I can send that by airmail for around ¥420, but airmail has no tracking number. It should arrive in a week. Most people prefer EMS, it's faster and has tracking. But it costs ¥2,000 for up to 500grams. If you want EMS, it'd make more sense to buy a few more things

I think I'll go for airmail this time around as I really only need the launchers. I'll set up a pay pal account tonight.
Price reduced

Selling Customize Sticker Collection Vol.2

¥1,500 for a full set
¥1,000 for a set without shiny stickers
do you still have and b-21 or b-22
prices are getting higher and higher on eBay. it's bad
I've had nothing but positive experiences buying from Gan. He always replies swiftly on LINE and will even go out of his way to buy what you want. Shipping is super fast and prices are in my opinion very fair. He has even suggested combos and answered my queries about beyblade in general. Overall you can expect a quality buyer-seller relationship and top customer service from Gan. I'll certainly continue to buy from him.
Random Booster Volume 4 Full Set ¥9,500
[Image: export.png]

Random Layer Collection 4 Set ¥2,000
[Image: IMG_1316.jpg]

Gold God Bey ¥2,100
[Image: IMG_1235.jpg]
Hey Gan, what's the cheapest shipping method you use again?
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:26 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Airmail might be cheapest

How much is that?
I don't know. I don't even know what you want to buy. The cost of shipping always depends on how much the package weighs.
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:00 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Random Booster Volume 4 Full Set ¥9,500
[Image: export.png]

Random Layer Collection 4 Set ¥2,500
[Image: IMG_1316.jpg]

Gold God Bey ¥2,100
[Image: IMG_1235.jpg]

Hi I just wanted to clarification. The full set that you're selling, you're selling all of the beyblades for that booster and the 2,500 Yen one is just the booster box?
The random booster? A full set is ¥9,500
The random layer collection is ¥2,500 for a full set of 5 layers
Any chance you will be selling the new Driger or be able to get your hands on some of the new Dranzer?
I have reduced my Random Layer Collection 4 from ¥2,500 to ¥2,000 Smile
For how much do you sell the Dual Cyclone Battle Set with Fang Fenrir?
U2 + Z2 - ¥1,800 (3 sets available)
W2 + Z2 - ¥2,200
X2 + Z2 - ¥2,400

I can also do ¥1,000 per Bey if you buy 3 or more. BUT, every third Bey must be a U2.

For example:
X2, Z2, U2 - ¥3,000
X2, Z2, U2, W2 - ¥4,000
X2, Z2, U2, W2, Z2 - ¥5,000
X2, Z2, U2, W2, Z2, U2 - ¥6,000

[Image: IMG_1537.jpg]