[Selling]  Best God/CZ/GT deals on eBay

I've gotten beys from Skyliners2012 and pvccard.expert. I didn't get scammed so they're good I guess.
(Apr. 25, 2018  11:08 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I've gotten beys from Skyliners2012 and pvccard.expert. I didn't get scammed so they're good I guess.

yup! their shipping is fast too, it’s great?
(Apr. 25, 2018  7:23 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:14 PM)Draklord7 Wrote: Anyone checked out koreantoyshop he seems to have a lot of beys for good prices and they dont seem fake either.

I did never buy from koreantoyshop, but their items look safe to buy.
If you are interested in Young Toys (elephant logo company) it's written many times at WBO to be official brand. I've bought Blast Jinnius from them and can't see any difference to Takara. Somewhat bigger letters on driver, but quality is the same.
Also I dare to say that Korean people are honest in general as well as it's said for Japanese.

Seeing as it still says Takara Tomy, I've figured it was still manufactured by TT but Young Toys took care of the language-related and distribution aspects. But I'm not sure.

(Apr. 25, 2018  11:02 PM)leosama Wrote: Yeah, I’ve never bought from them, but it does seem a bit cheaper??oops.
I’d like to try to keep them all from Japan or Hong Kong though, but they’re all good suggestions. Thanks? I hadn’t realised they existed until earlier.

No worries. The other prices are still good in the meantime.

Every time I've wanted to buy something, koreantoyshop was always more expensive (and by more than just a buck, if I remember right), so I never figured they sold anything cheaper. But I guess it's just how it is for some things at least.
(Apr. 26, 2018  4:53 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: No worries. The other prices are still good in the meantime.
Every time I've wanted to buy something, koreantoyshop was always more expensive (and by more than just a buck, if I remember right), so I never figured they sold anything cheaper. But I guess it's just how it is for some things at least.
yeah, it’s a bit strange. I heard that it should cost more to ship out of Japan than out of Korea, but maybe not?? idk

btw is there any noticeable difference between TT from Hong Kong and TT from Japan?
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:25 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  4:53 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: No worries. The other prices are still good in the meantime.
yeah, it’s a bit strange. I heard that it should cost more to ship out of Japan than out of Korea, but maybe not?? idk

btw is there any noticeable difference between TT from Hong Kong and TT from Japan?

Edit: Looks like you posted moments before I did, haha.

I found a thread that explains that Young Toys just makes the language stuff and TT makes the Beyblades. However, there is a lack of the stuff for the Beylogger, from what I understand?

So since some people like the Beylogger stuff, it might be good to list a Japanese option, too, if koreantoyshop's price is the lesser. Then it's not a decision forced on anybody but is up to them, so they can't blame anybody for what they choose but themselves.

And when I say koreantoyshop is usually more expensive when I check, I mean compared to pvccard.expert and skyliners2012. Hong Kong has it easy, though, with shipping prices.
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:25 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:25 AM)leosama Wrote: yeah, it’s a bit strange. I heard that it should cost more to ship out of Japan than out of Korea, but maybe not?? idk

So since some people like the Beylogger stuff, it might be good to list a Japanese option, too, if koreantoyshop's price is the lesser. Then it's not a decision forced on anybody but is up to them, so they can't blame anybody for what they choose but themselves.
Yeah, I’ve been searching eBay for some, but had no luck...most of them only have one in stock, from an unknown seller. The link would have to be replaced daily Chocked_2
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:57 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:25 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: So since some people like the Beylogger stuff, it might be good to list a Japanese option, too, if koreantoyshop's price is the lesser. Then it's not a decision forced on anybody but is up to them, so they can't blame anybody for what they choose but themselves.
Yeah, I’ve been searching eBay for some, but had no luck...most of them only have one in stock, from an unknown seller. The link would have to be replaced daily O_o

My bad, by "Japanese" I mean pure Takara-Tomy, not the Young Toys Korean distribution. Because the made-for-Japan TT ones have the Beylogger stuff and some people may want that (for whatever reason), they might not be happy if they order from koreantoyshop and get a bey without.

Or maybe I'm confused about something else, haha. I need to go to bed.
(Apr. 26, 2018  6:03 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  5:57 AM)leosama Wrote: Yeah, I’ve been searching eBay for some, but had no luck...most of them only have one in stock, from an unknown seller. The link would have to be replaced daily Chocked_2

My bad, by "Japanese" I mean pure Takara-Tomy, not the Young Toys Korean distribution. Because the made-for-Japan TT ones have the Beylogger stuff and some people may want that (for whatever reason), they might not be happy if they order from koreantoyshop and get a bey without.

wait what???I’m confused too now?
Ehumanlife is another good seller i have bought off him before so i can vouch for him. His chou zetsu are a few dollars cheaper than the ones you have listed.
wV http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2931091080
zA http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2931103140
eF http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2931110421
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:20 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: Ehumanlife is another good seller i have bought off him before so i can vouch for him. His chou zetsu are a few dollars cheaper than the ones you have listed.
well, they are pretty cheap? 
I’ll list them as limited time only, as they only have about 3 of each? thanks?
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:27 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:20 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: Ehumanlife is another good seller i have bought off him before so i can vouch for him. His chou zetsu are a few dollars cheaper than the ones you have listed.
well, they are pretty cheap? 

? Your welcome hes definitely trusted and reliable as i have bought many burst god beys from him before. Thanks for keeping this list up to date.
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:50 AM)Draklord7 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  9:27 AM)leosama Wrote: well, they are pretty cheap? 

? Your welcome hes definitely trusted and reliable as i have bought many burst god beys from him before. Thanks for keeping this list up to date.

it’s algd I gotchu fam??
ehumanlife looks nice! But it says they don't ship to the UK, so probably should always list another option with it anyway. Then the UK folks don't get left out.

(Apr. 26, 2018  6:07 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  6:03 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: My bad, by "Japanese" I mean pure Takara-Tomy, not the Young Toys Korean distribution. Because the made-for-Japan TT ones have the Beylogger stuff and some people may want that (for whatever reason), they might not be happy if they order from koreantoyshop and get a bey without.

wait what???I’m confused too now?

Hahahaha!

Basically, I feel it's better not to list koreantoyshop as any lone option. To say, "This one's cheaper, but if you want the NFC for Beylogger stuff, get this other one." Because they sell Korean versions, which are exactly the same as the regular TT...minus the NFC and using Korean language instead. (They don't make the Beyblades, they're actual TT.) When we buy the ones from Hong Kong, those are the same TT ones sold in Japan, no changes.

Then if someone has a problem with not getting the NFC and whatnot, they have the other option.

Not too different from what I said for ehumanlife, basically.

OK, I think I covered everything! Maybe that's better. Or maybe I'm just digging the hole worse, ha
(Apr. 26, 2018  4:57 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: ehumanlife looks nice! But it says they don't ship to the UK, so probably should always list another option with it anyway. Then the UK folks don't get left out.

(Apr. 26, 2018  6:07 AM)leosama Wrote: wait what???I’m confused too now?

Hahahaha!

Basically, I feel it's better not to list koreantoyshop as any lone option. To say, "This one's cheaper, but if you want the NFC for Beylogger stuff, get this other one." Because they sell Korean versions, which are exactly the same as the regular TT...minus the NFC and using Korean language instead. (They don't make the Beyblades, they're actual TT.) When we buy the ones from Hong Kong, those are the same TT ones sold in Japan, no changes.

Then if someone has a problem with not getting the NFC and whatnot, they have the other option.

OK, I think I covered everything! Maybe that's better. Or maybe I'm just digging the hole worse, ha

yup, you did! It makes sense now, thanks?

UPDATE: previously missing items have been added, but some were un findable.
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:12 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  4:57 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: ehumanlife looks nice! But it says they don't ship to the UK, so probably should always list another option with it anyway. Then the UK folks don't get left out.

Hahahaha!

yup, you did! It makes sense now, thanks?

Sorry completely forgot to mention, ehumanlife does have a UK shop (im from the uk)
 http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ehumanlifeuk/Be...p=16&rt=nc
He just hasnt listed the items on his uk store but if you message him on ebay about his items from his other store he should ship them to the uk.
(Apr. 27, 2018  5:26 AM)Draklord7 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:12 PM)leosama Wrote: yup, you did! It makes sense now, thanks?

Sorry completely forgot to mention, ehumanlife does have a UK shop (im from the uk)
 http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ehumanlifeuk/Be...p=16&rt=nc
He just hasnt listed the items on his uk store but if you message him on ebay about his items from his other store he should ship them to the uk.
thanks! I’ve had a look, and the only God beys they have are lS and bJ, which (I think) we have at a lower price. Make sure you let me know if you find anything else??
Hey, leosama? I've had a newer player point out that they have some trouble with the list because it uses the abbreviations. Maybe it would be helpful to write out the names?
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:49 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hey, leosama? I've had a newer player point out that they have some trouble with the list because it uses the abbreviations. Maybe it would be helpful to write out the names?

I was thinking about this yesterday tbh?
I’ll fix it up when I get some time ? thankss
Wait, there was a new Light launcher just released?! How did I miss this?!
(May. 07, 2018  5:08 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Wait, there was a new Light launcher just released?! How did I miss this?!

I was shocked too tbh?
It’s purple and white. Apparently it’s stronger than B-100’s Light Launcher, making it the strongest ripcord launcher in Burst rn
(Apr. 15, 2018  1:58 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: winning valkyrie is 25 US, Zet Achilles is 22 US, Emporer Forneus is around 23 US, although it seems expensive, it is free shipping and very fast

but you are saying us d and au d is like 5-10 $ more no joke
List has been updated with Hell Salamander and Grip Weight Black! Enjoy?
I’ve updated the list with a normal listing of Hell Salamander, not a preorder. It’s listed by pvccard.expert.
Enjoy?
preorders for rP and aH have been added .
The thread has been updated with a new BeyLauncher LR, from KoreanToyShop. It is about $10 AUD cheaper then the previous B-88 listing.

A combos section has been added, where bundles of items can be bought for great discounts. This list will be updated depending on how many I can find.

Enjoy! Smile