[Unanswered]  Beyblade burst: Japan Vs korean version

Is there is any difference in quality between the the Japan and Korean versions of beyblade burst?
As far as I know, there are no difference in quality. Just the products don't come with NFC chips, as Leo Burst mentioned.
I would argue that Japanese Beys are higher quality than Korean. I would go so far as to say that Korean Beys are rip-offs.
Even so many Koreans(Parents, Mothers actually) confused about Japanese one and Imported one(to here), but they are just same except QR codes and NFC chips they told.
Not like Sonokong&Hasbro, Youngsilup(so called Young toys) have NO FACTORY TO MAKE BEYBLADES. They only Patch Korean language on products.
We can see the letter 'Made in Vietnam' on both Japan and Korea.
Even when Takaratomy modify their mould due to its durability or something, Youngsilup's products are also modified, as a sure thing.
Dark Deathscyther which sold before January 2016, have more demand than the after in here, because of that reason.
SO, IS THEIR QUALITY STILL DIFFERENT?

Some parents purchase new arrives(stuffs) in Japan and sell it in Korea and about two months later, talking the "Japanese are better!" because they bought far more expensive than here, but Cheaper Koreans are going to be released, but they don't want to sell it with losing their price, thier price gonna so much different due to Exchange rate and Shipping cost.
I think that's like "I'm more likely to win if I tell "ゴー シュート!" rather than "고우-슛!" at the official tournament!"

Also, Youngsilup started to provide QR code with card called ''Beycord Card" from Dual layer series, kids can collect Beypoint with it.
Still No NFC, and it made No Beylogger in here.

Some adults like me, told they still able to install Beylogger(from Japan), but it only tell their shooting power here.
Moreover, Nintendo Korea also did not imported Beyblade Burst 3DS , so still Beylogger is just only power monitor in here.