[Selling]  Away on vacation!!! back in August

My Dragoon ms arrived today . He is a great seller , good prices , great service . Definitely recommend him .
Yo it would be cool if you could respond to my PM, JR.

Whenever you can, buddy.
Thanks DragoonMF for letting me know that you received your packageSmile Enjoy XD

OP updated!!! More Plastic goodiesXD
Please use the edit function if a post will be within 48 hours, JR.
JR_Tiger, you have a amazing beyblade collection. I will PM for what I want.
OP Updated on what beys were already sold . Please do not make a ridiculous low offer.
It's INSULTING and I will not waste my time responding to this offerAngry
(sample of offer I get)
Hello JR, I would like to purchase the following beyblades if available:

Death Gargoyle Ms-Purple
Dragoon Ms-Blue
Dranzer Ms-Grey

Please respond a.s.a.p , Thank You

Would $15USD be reasonable? WHAT!!!? are you kidding me!?
Hey JR_Tiger letting u kno that the gunmetal dragoon v2 came today thanks for puttin it in its orginal box too looks really kwl

I won a beyblade lot from JR_Tiger on eBay and would just like to say that I'm really impressed. The delivery was fast, but the main thing is that he packaged the beyblades so carefully, with clingfilm on each bey and then all wrapped up in a snug layer of bubblewrap. The condition of the beys is not mint, it's absolutely perfect! Thanks again JR_Tiger Smile
Thanks guys! For letting me know that you received your packageSmile Im glad that your happy with your puchaced. Enjoy guys!!! My heart is broken but its OK...lol
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:31 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks guys! For letting me know that you received your packageSmile Im glad that your happy with your purchases. Enjoy guys!!! My heart is broken but its OK...lol

What do you mean by "My heart is broken" ? Is it something related to the beys?

I just feel the need to post this question here although personal questions should be through private message.
I think he's selling beys just so other people have the chance to get them. They're his spares but he still doesn't enjoy selling them(but I bet he enjoys the money).
yeah I was concern that he might need money for some real good reason. good luck JR_Tiger, wish you the best. Your beys sells fast which is a good thing too.
i would like to go honestly 8 a peice, but if its too low i understand i'd have to get one only from you if its any higher since my bills need to get paid ='( i can go as high as 10-12 for gt Dranzer and 10 for just g
Just a heads up, a Dranzer GT is worth much more than $12.
More like $40+
thanks for the heads up... T.T
just recieved my slash riger and i gotta say it way more awsome up close and hands on then in the photos, awsome condition/MINT, packeged realy good and amazingly fast shippment, A++ man and thanks alot
Recieved my Dragoon V2 and Wide Survivors today. They are absolutely stunning, JR_Tiger was a pleasure to deal with, shipped quickly (and by Airmail, Canadian Post is pretty danged quick), kept me updated and everything. He really is one of the finest sellers I have ever dealt with. Thank you very, very much JR, you are an absolute legend Smile

Oh, and by absolutely stunning, I mean, they are in such fine condition that even I won't use any parts of this beyblade (bar the tip) unless it is absolutely necessary.
@Think and Emirh2010 Thanks guys for letting me know that you received your package and you are happy with your purchasedSmile I always try to do my best in insuring that the bey that people are buying is well packed and very secure to avoid any damage on the bey. I shipped all my packages the same way but for some reason depends which country you are from, the package arrived sooner on some and much later on others. I don't know the main reason but the explanation I get from Canada post is the customs from different country handle the package differently. Some likes to hold the package for further inspection than others. So far, I've never lost a package yet Smile Anyways, OP Updated! added a few more stuffXD
Hey guys, just want to show y'all how much I appreciate this seller from all the others Tongue_out He can get you what you want when you want as long as you have the money Smile keep buying from him, because the more you buy from him, the more chances he'll keep getting them rares Grin
JR_Tiger, bro don't you ever leave the world of beyblading, coz even when I'm 30 I'll still be onto it and your the bounty hunter Tongue_out lol

Cheers man, enjoy the video
nice purchase, john. I am so envy for those amazing beys that you got.
Thank you JR_Tiger my Dragoon V2, Cyber Dragoon, Dark Dragoon, Driger S, and my wide defense and surviver. It arrived right on time for my birthday thats good timing! This seller is amazing!
My pack with jiraya ms and samurai changer ms arrived today. Great seller , good price and great service .
Got dranzer mf today thanks
JR, can you update the photos with SOLD? thanks.