[Selling]  Away on vacation!!! back in August

It's not that. Since it goes so incredibly fast it's prone to breaking from the pressure. Also it would break less if it didn't have an SP. If it didn't go so fast it wouldn't break as easily.
Trust me bro, I've had 3 of them already, and I think the idea of Uriel 2 being an attacker is not right, as it doesnt come in the instructions, nor does it feel right when the spin gear/metal weight MW is put in place as the sharp Tip is still extended up to the gear. I dont know why heaps of noobs put his tip the other way around, but his supposed to have the sharp tip instead of the flat rubber w/ hole.

Also, Try breaking the plastic outlinings of the bey to find out if it is really brittle, as thats how I find out my Uriel 2 wasn't gonna last long. Also, as soon as I put the bit chip on it, the 4 small plastic particles that maintain the bit chip snapped of, and that didn't need any spinning nor pressure...

This is not physics error, this is production/labour material error. Also Dragoon V2 itself has one of the most Fastest movements, and the spikes on its base wouldn't break at all.
Actually its the color of plastic its molded into that makes it so weak and fragile, if your gonna reply do it in PM, and don't spam this anymore.
yeah kiddo, thats fine Smile
Just necro'ing Kaizer's old post:

If you bought a Uriel 2 why didn't you put them up? The pictures you put on the BeyWiki are of Uriel 1.. Which iirc is no where near as useful as Uriel 2.

I thought you had bought a Uriel 2 since everyone assumed so, but those pictures in the Beywiki thread say otherwise: That tip is of Uriel 1.. So you bought Uriel 1 intentionally?
Dragoon MS for sale. Check OP
PM sent. Smile
Price Updated! Check OP Smile
reserve me please
Only 4 left available.
Reserve one for me. Smile
$85(USD) Right? PM Sent.
Only 3 left Smile
Reserve one for me. !!!
$85(USD) Right? PM Sent.
thank you!!!
Dragoon MS finally arrived and ready for shipping! XD
Picture uploaded! Only 3 left XD
my dragoon ms came in the mail today, i just opened it and it looks DAMN SEXAY Tongue_out

even during the holiday season where the mail takes longer, u still manage to get it here in a week, ur a freakin wizard lol
Wow! That's awesome Bro! I'm glad you received your package already Smile have a very Merry Christmas XD

To all that's going to read this post. You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Smile
i just have a question

did u put the ripcord in the box like that?

in all the unboxings of hms beyblades ive seen on youtube (and believe me, thats a LOT) ive never seen the ripcord in the upper flap thingy that you would see it hanging from on a shelf in stores.

Edit: oh yea and MERRY CHRISTMAS Wink
I check all on them and their all like that. I'm pretty sure it was package like that Smile
Ah, I bought one of your Dragoon MS' on ebay! My ebay user D****sparky.
Thank's for the great sale. Can't wait until it comes. You are ttul8tr?
ps I put * so they won't know my user but you know who I'm talking about