[Selling]  Away on vacation!!! back in August

Pictures uploaded on whats going to be on sale. I will post the prices tomorrow exactly 10:00 AM Eastern time. Please do not PM me for reservation. I will ignore it. Please wait till tomorrowSmile Time to stock up your Paypal acoount XD
SALE STARTS NOW
Yay finally I managed to buy them really cheap prices as well
Isn't that a wolborg metallic blue next to Gaia dragoon?
Also how long does the sale last?
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:17 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Isn't that a wolborg metallic blue next to Gaia dragoon?
Also how long does the sale last?

Its a Uriel (coro coro). All the beys are listed on page 1.

BUT ITS NOT THOUGH
The picture contradicts the text
OBJECTION!
HOLD IT!
It's an Ice Blue Metallic Wolborg, the text directly refers to it as Metallic Blue Uriel.
Hah, can't argue with that flawless theory. Gasp
KaizerMFB you are right! Its Wolborg Metallic Blue Coro Coro Limited Edition. Thanks for noticing it. The sale will end anytime Smile
awesome JR_Tiger my package arived here safe and fast again (sent out monday got here friday Smile gotta love it) and i almost cried when i saw its beybeauty Tongue_out

p.s. thanks for the little freebees Smile
That's great! Thanks for letting me know Smile your welcome XD
(Oct. 28, 2011  8:56 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Freebies?
D: me no get freebies?
DId hyou buy a lot?

no i didnt by a lot i bought a NIB dragoon v2 from him and he gave me 2 BEAUTIFUL recolour sticker sheets for dragoon s and f

and i love the shipping time he says its usually 5 to 10 buisness days but i got my last 2 packages from him in only 4 days Smile

(Oct. 28, 2011  9:51 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Did he mention them before shipped?

yes

Quote:I will also give you a special edition Dragoon S and F sticker as a gift Smilethanks again XD
OMG, best seller ever, recieved them in 3 days and im in the UK. Completely faultless, perfectly packed ect. 10/10 !
Wahhhhh.....Serious
I am at a dissapoint at NZ's shipping and position in the world.
:dissapoint:
LOL!!! Be patient Bro. I shipped it the same time. It will get there
lol is all fine, but airmail is fine I hope, but surface shipping is delayed 'cause of the leak in the oil tank ship.
I always ship air Bro! that's how I roll...lol XD
SALES OVER!!!
Thanks for all the people that supported my sale. I really appreciated it. XD
my god canada to australia in under 2 weeks im so amazed Grin
thank you soooooooo much Smile
the metallic blue wolborg is so pretty 8D
Teh beys arrived in 8 days Grin
Thanks!
Just sayin' that stickers were a TINY TINY TINY TINY tiny....bit beat up, BUT VERY AWESOME!
EDIT: oh dam....the bit beast chip split of uriel Split in half......this was supposed to happen to Gabriel....
EDIT EDIT: Oh dam....the BB broke after 2nd use......only one spike....but I glue back to BB.....D;
Never using......
Yeah well, Takara didn't really do a good production on the on Uriel 2. I would use a Wide Defense Weight Disk to prevent more exposure. Although it may still break at some point if it gets hit really hard.