[Selling]  Away on vacation!!! back in August

(Dec. 27, 2011  7:04 AM)Goobsause Wrote: Ah, I bought one of your Dragoon MS' on ebay! My ebay user D****sparky.
Thank's for the great sale. Can't wait until it comes. You are ttul8tr?
ps I put * so they won't know my user but you know who I'm talking about

Hi!
Yes! that's my username on eBaySmile Thank you very much for your purchased. I will ship your package tomorrow Wed. 28th. Canada Post is still close for the Holiday Smile

thanks jr_tiger for the dragoon ms : by the way nice collection
-- my collection is no where near as good as your but if you want to check it out then its in a video on youtube :
That's Great Bro! Thanks for posting your unboxing video and I'm glad that your happy with your purchased. You have a nice collection too. Keep it up! Happy to see that a lot of people have the same passion as I am Smile
Happy New Year to all of you!!!
happy new year to you too JR_Tiger XD YAY
I got my Dragoon MS in great condition. Smile
I have an un-boxing video and some pictures that I'll upload soon!
Happy new year to you to jr_tiger and everyone else on the wbo . By the way - i would recommend jr_tiger. Shippings really fast got my package quick even though i live in the uk and it was christmas
Op Updated! 100% mint plastic and HMS for sale XD
I'm hoping these are your spares. And if so you have too many spares. Also your Wolborg 3 has an Uriel sticker which is an awful offence.
Thunder Pegasus, Blizard Orthos Baby Blue, Jiraya Black and Samurai Changer Black is sold Smile
What a good chance for rare beys! PM sent. thanks.
(Jan. 14, 2012  6:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also your Wolborg 3 has an Uriel sticker which is an awful offence.

That blade is not the hasbro version, It is more then likely the takara version which is indeed a Uriel not a wolborg.

Also should be sending a PM soon! Smile
That's right EVO! Takara Limited Edition Version Uriel/Wolborg3 in a white box Wink

[Image: BBA-UrielLimited.jpg]
JR_tiger did u lost interest in beyblade or you simply needed money for something? coz all beys in op are rares
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:01 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thunder Pegasus, Blizard Orthos Baby Blue, Jiraya Black and Samurai Changer Black is sold Smile

Did you mean Jiraya red? coz there is no Jiraya Black in any of the photos. Just wondering.
@lily_cheerful Thanks for noticing it. I already corrected the mistake with the buyer Smile
OP updated!!! Added some more stuff XD
Glad that many people are buying from you. I found HMS is being the most popular in your selling thread.
I have a Black Jiraya! It just not in the picture Smile
OP Updated again with the stuff already sold. Please people! PM me only with offer and do not low ball me or you just going to waste your time and I will ignore your PM.
May I ask what does "Do not low ball me" means?
Low balling means your making a very low offer for an item that you know cost way a lot more. If you need more definition, just GOOGLE it Wink
OP Updated! Added more stuff XD
OP Updated again! XD More plastic beys XD
Wolborg MS Baby blue and Blizard Orthros Dark Blue are still available.