[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

PM him with your order, postage and handling is included in his price.

Might suggest you get the BB-98 L-Drago URS instead though, it is far more useful, and there are cheaper ways to get the parts from BB-97, whereas LRF has only been released in BB-98 and the very limited gold armour LDrago Destroy Wink
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: PM him with your order, postage and handling is included in his price.

Might suggest you get the BB-98 L-Drago URS instead though, it is far more useful, and there are cheaper ways to get the parts from BB-97, whereas LRF has only been released in BB-98 and the very limited gold armour LDrago Destroy Wink

Don't forget the just as limited DF105!
Umm, this isn't really the place, but DF105 sucks, so why list it?
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:25 AM)sum 472 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: PM him with your order, postage and handling is included in his price.

Don't forget the just as limited DF105!

u mean the one i have
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Umm, this isn't really the place, but DF105 sucks, so why list it?
Have we tested DF105 to SEE if it's good, or it's at a 105 height, so it apparently auto-sucks?
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:10 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Umm, this isn't really the place, but DF105 sucks, so why list it?
Have we tested DF105 to SEE if it's good, or it's at a 105 height, so it apparently auto-sucks?

I Know DF105 sucks because it's just like DF145 but at a worse height, I was just listing it due to it's rareness. So just scratch that DF105 part.
I am interested in buying Mercury Anubis But the price is a little to high could by any chance lower the price by a little please get back to me whenever you can please and thank you.
His prices are as low as possible. So, don't go asking for a lower price...quite rude.
AkirasDaddy Is the Rev-Up Launcher the only Hasbro part you have?
can u sell random boosters?
Are you blind ? A price is clearly listed next to the Super Deck Set.

Plus next time, don't go quoting the entire first post.
hey can you get Variares king mode on here plesae because i have wanted him for ages so please can you and also how much is the super battle set
my computer doesnt show it hun and i pressed the wrong one soz
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:05 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: hey can you get Variares king mode on here plesae because i have wanted him for ages so please can you and also how much is the super battle set
my computer doesnt show it hun and i pressed the wrong one soz

Your computer doesn't show specific text? Really? I smell bullcarp.

As much as a honey as blah totally is, even if you couldn't read the price in the OP, you should be able to read the part that says to PM AkirasDaddy with questions of that nature. Otherwise, I suggest you're actually just being lazy.
Hey, I love all of your beyblades and gear, but I'm not sure if I can buy one. Just saying that I'm interested, might buy some.
Hi AkirasDaddy!! I got my Bayblades today. Thanks so much. Shipping was super fast. It was shipped on July 14 and I received it today, July 18. Thanks again!
Which type of shipping is included in the prices?
could i get a big bang pegasus and a ldrago destory for 50$
If you're making an order, you should be sending it in a PM...like it says in the OP.
Can someone answer my question? There are so many shipping options there I have no idea which is included in the prices.
Regular airmail, no tracking. That said, Japan Post are generally very reliable, and quick to Australia at least.
hi Akirasdaddy it`s me from youtube Mrplaytoomuch2 um i don`t understand how this works can u show me plz
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:21 AM)Mrplaytoomuch Wrote: hi Akirasdaddy it`s me from youtube Mrplaytoomuch2 um i don`t understand how this works can u show me plz

Don't know how to order? Read the very first post. It provides all the information.
Akirasdaddy, is the shipping fast? I want to buy from you someday.
can you get some sol blazes please i need the eclipes version and metal version