[Selling]  3 random booster vol packs 1 vol 20 and 2 vol 9

I’m selling these 1 random vol 20 pack and 2 vol 9's
the beys on vol 9 are circled and the vol 20 is earth aquila 20 usd a piece plus shipping 

[Image: image0.jpg]
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: I’m selling these 3 random vol 20 packs
15 usd a piece plus shipping [Image: image0.jpg]l know there’s only 2 in the pic the third is on the bed. If interested dm me

I wanna buy but idk how and what does it cost where do you live will it be mailed or not how do I send u the money my parents probably wont let me buy it

Dude, you need some mor einfo. Seriously tho, Imma interested
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  2:53 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: I’m selling these 3 random vol 20 packs
15 usd a piece plus shipping [Image: image0.jpg]l know there’s only 2 in the pic the third is on the bed. If interested dm me

I wanna buy but idk how and what does it cost where do you live will it be mailed or not how do I send u the money my parents probably wont let me buy it

thats why i said DM me at the bottom but seeing as you didnt, i live in canada and its gonna probably cost 20 usd to ship to where ever you are.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:59 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I wanna buy but idk how and what does it cost where do you live will it be mailed or not how do I send u the money my parents probably wont let me buy it

thats why i said DM me at the bottom but seeing as you didnt, i live in canada and its gonna probably cost 20 usd to ship to where ever you are.

I am in USA< Cal, Red Bluff, and idk what DM means
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:59 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: thats why i said DM me at the bottom but seeing as you didnt, i live in canada and its gonna probably cost 20 usd to ship to where ever you are.

I am in USA< Cal, Red Bluff, and idk what DM means

DM means Direct Message/Messaging
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I am in USA< Cal, Red Bluff, and idk what DM means

DM means Direct Message/Messaging

Oh ok I thought they were PM (Private msg)

Well sorry my parents probably wont let me buy it anyway
I'm in USA, how do you DM?
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:46 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I'm in USA, how do you DM?

click on my name and choose send a private message
unfortunately the buyer backed out, i have 2 packed and ready to go if anyone is interested
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:08 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: Price change!!!

Why would you make them more expensive? You’ll never get them sold at that rate. That’s $45 a piece at least if shipping is truly $20.
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:08 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: Price change!!!

Why would you make them more expensive? You’ll never get them sold at that rate. That’s $45 a piece at least if shipping is truly $20.
well im not the one paying for shipping, plus i see some go for much more that sell and its an estimate of shipping, the buyer only pays for shipping once the item is shipped