[Selling]  【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst

gotta find some plastics for sale soon. stay tuned.
My stickers arrived today! Excellent quality. Took me an hour to cut and stick onto my Dragoon GT, and it looks terrible - haha
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: My stickers arrived today! Excellent quality. Took me an hour to cut and stick onto my Dragoon GT, and it looks terrible - haha
hahahahahaa did u post photos on the gallery thread?

(Aug. 15, 2012  12:36 AM)andersonmh Wrote: what´s the dragoon gt price?

it's sold

anyway, eBay sale begins!
STOCK UPDATED!
bummmmmmmmmmp
bummmmmmmmmmp
bumpppppppppppppp
My sticker sheets I've bought from roux are here, I just need the materials in order to cut them processly and it'll be awesome. Thanks roux and I'll be purchasing more soon, great to business with you. Smile

(Aug. 28, 2012  6:28 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: My sticker sheets I've bought from roux are here, I just need the materials in order to cut them processly and it'll be awesome. Thanks roux and I'll be purchasing more soon, great to business with you. Smile

great to c u receiving them Smile
hope u can cut them properly hahaha
(Aug. 29, 2012  3:18 AM)roux Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  6:28 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: My sticker sheets I've bought from roux are here, I just need the materials in order to cut them processly and it'll be awesome. Thanks roux and I'll be purchasing more soon, great to business with you. Smile

I'm sure how to cut them correctly without messing up the stickers, by using a small exacto knife that surgeons used.
(Aug. 29, 2012  6:21 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  3:18 AM)roux Wrote:

I'm sure how to cut them correctly without messing up the stickers, by using a small exacto knife that surgeons used.
WHOA i dun hv knife though =_=
anyway tell me which stickers u want when needed
i'll be ready all the time

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orange DEMS has been added into the inventory!!!!
bummmmmmmp!
bumppppppppppppp!!!
My stickers have arrived, I enjoy them thanks again roux for your great business. ^__^
Was wondering if you had a copy of the White Tiger variation stickers for Driger G suitable for printing?
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:07 PM)Olencia Wrote: Orderd something from Starlight, and it arrived safely today =)
Thank you very much!

Glad to know it arrived safe but it's best to post this into my thread, haha.
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:07 PM)Olencia Wrote: Was wondering if you had a copy of the White Tiger variation stickers for Driger G suitable for printing?

yes i did print that for dio before
bump!!!!!!
bump for relaunching the printing serivce