[Selling]  【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst

bump!!!!!!!!!!!
updated
pm'ed
updated items for sale
bumpppppppppppppppppppppp!
my service continues
and I will adjust my shipping to a registered one due to several lost of packages recently
bu m p p p p p p p p
bumppppppppppppppp!
do u still hve shining god ms ?
Would you do recolored sticker sheets?
yes sir
bummmmmmmmmp
Hello roux I plan to order more scan sticker sheets from you, however I don't like having to cut the scan sticker sheets manually, especially when I screw up a cut, then I ruin a sticker not looking good onto the beyblade. If possible could you somehow get the scan sticker sheets to be precut so we don't have to manually cut it ourselves. I wouldn't mind if you charge an extra fee to have it precut, but as long it looks great in precut I'll order it.
my pm isn't working for some reason so here is what I need.

DEMS
Advanced stiker

And could you send me the sticker sheet for dragoon MS? I got the black one finally and I want to do some custom stickers. And I want you to print 4 sheets for me.
My silver Gabriel came today ! Thank you very much Roux.

Fast shipping, and handling. Very satisfied.
(Feb. 11, 2013  8:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: My silver Gabriel came today ! Thank you very much Roux.

Fast shipping, and handling. Very satisfied.

whoa that fast!
I didn't do a registered shipping but it even got faster-.-
how suprising it is
Didn't even take a week. Tongue_out

Your item should take 3-10 Business Days to arrive, which shouldn't be too long.
(Feb. 11, 2013  9:09 AM)Cannon Wrote: Didn't even take a week. Tongue_out

Your item should take 3-10 Business Days to arrive, which shouldn't be too long.
hmm I'll see how long urs will take then :]
My blue Dark Effigy arrived to my home today!

It should have been in my house on the 9th, but I wasn't there to get it.

Shipped on Jan 30th, arrived on Feb 9th. (technically. Tongue_out)
(Feb. 12, 2013  6:03 AM)Tech Wrote: My blue Dark Effigy arrived to my home today!

It should have been in my house on the 9th, but I wasn't there to get it.

Shipped on Jan 30th, arrived on Feb 9th. (technically. Tongue_out)

nice to see u getting it FINALLY Smile
My Blue DEMS just arrived today phew i bet the custom took long hah.

DEMS just bruised me.....god dammit that RC.
(Feb. 19, 2013  11:51 PM)Stars Wrote: My Blue DEMS just arrived today phew i bet the custom took long hah.

DEMS just bruised me.....god dammit that RC.

why it bruised u?
The high velocity from the RC....argh but thank you again. Willing to buy more HMS from you if your selling anything.
(Feb. 20, 2013  1:41 AM)Stars Wrote: The high velocity from the RC....argh but thank you again. Willing to buy more HMS from you if your selling anything.
u r welcome
I wish I have more hms for sale too
bump for the wolborg