[Selling]  【R's Shop】 2022 Q3 BIG SALE Plastics/HMS/Burst

Quote: simple, they r not sold, not one wants them
they're gone for several days man!
Well, maybe you would have some luck if you shipped worldwide for your eBay listings? I saw some interesting beys. Did you set it as worldwide? Cause i remember it was only United States or something once . . .
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:12 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
Quote: simple, they r not sold, not one wants them
they're gone for several days man!
Well, maybe you would have some luck if you shipped worldwide for your eBay listings? I saw some interesting beys. Did you set it as worldwide? Cause i remember it was only United States or something once . . .

i did set to ship worldwide, and i mentioned that i could ship worldwide
the transactions were nice before but i dunno wt's going on this time
Really? I never found anything of yours on eBay that shipped to Australia.. though remember you listed something with a Quetzalcoatl I believe.. or that was someone else, that was a pretty good lot. And, it said ships to the UN only, I think. Or it was JR Tiger..
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:23 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Really? I never found anything of yours on eBay that shipped to Australia.. though remember you listed something with a Quetzalcoatl I believe.. or that was someone else, that was a pretty good lot. And, it said ships to the UN only, I think. Or it was JR Tiger..
i purchased stuff from JR_Tiger and he didnt say the beys would be shipped within an area only....
still, i dunno how to solve my shipping problems and i cant even sell beys on ebay
so i'll definitely stop using ebay to sell beys though i'll still bid stuff there
Do you have ripcords/launchers for them or does that cost extra?
(Feb. 17, 2012  4:16 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Do you have ripcords/launchers for them or does that cost extra?
if the buyers want,
we will give the ripcords and launchers for free. Stupid
absolutely not have extra charge. Stupid
bumppppppppp!!!!
updated stocks, several gaia dragoons with special stickers available!
I just recieved my item today! Dio and roux are amazing sellers!
u r welcome ^^
PROTOTYPE QUETZ ADDED,
MUST NOT MISS THIS ONE HUH!
bump with updates of selling list
updated with beys for cheap sale!!!!!
come and check them out!
Just to say driger v and wolborg 2 arrived yesterday so thanks Smile
(Mar. 02, 2012  8:38 AM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: Just to say driger v and wolborg 2 arrived yesterday so thanks Smile

u r welcome man!
Do you ship worldwide ? Can I mix the beyblades on the lots to make only 1 lot with the 4 beyblades I want ? Thanks.
(Mar. 03, 2012  2:42 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Do you ship worldwide ? Can I mix the beyblades on the lots to make only 1 lot with the 4 beyblades I want ? Thanks.
we can ship worldwide, but we don't accept mix the beys, sorry for that. Wink

btw, lot 4 is sold.
eBay bids r goin to end in one day!!!!
eBay stuff r up!
Great seller recomened you to buy thanks roux for cyber dragoonSmile
ha, thanks for this,
u should count on dio as well coz it was he shipping the bey to uWink
beys for sale has been updated
bumpppppppppp