[Selling]  ☆ 【 SELLING 】 ☆ RARE Plastic & HMS beys - " NIB - ZEUS" and also " Zero G beys

(Aug. 03, 2012  6:31 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  5:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Do you have any Wide Survivor weight disc?

I will check

Thank You. I figure if anyone has one it would be you.
do you accept trades? i have a MINT hasbro Trygle 2 (G) and i could include the box and it's contents, i also have a black dranzer(missing 2 base stickers and torn AR sticker) but it does have the actual black dranzer bit beast
Would it be possible to get another neo hms grip in stocked?
just added some beys

such as

Burning Kerberous Gunmeta
Dragoon GT
Black Dranzer F

check the 1st page for the pics

I am the only one who finds it rediculous that Galer (who the hell is that exactly?! I'm assuming starlight?) has reserved a large portion of the cheaper stuff that is actually good for ages now?! Is he ever even going to pay. I'm sure they would have sold now if not for him.
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: I am the only one who finds it rediculous that Galer (who the hell is that exactly?! I'm assuming starlight?) has reserved a large portion of the cheaper stuff that is actually good for ages now?! Is he ever even going to pay. I'm sure they would have sold now if not for him.

Hello and I plan to buy my reserved beys one by one; however I have to waste most of the money because of me returning to college, have to pay for the books, pay for extra fees (also financial aid is coming so I'm hoping on that soon), not to mention I have to came up with the annoying bills that are coming almost each week (rental bills are in there too). So either me paying for the beys that are reserved, or me getting another 3rd job cause I have 2 which is annoying enough, and pay for gas money. So ya that's my life folks.
Um I love how you view school as a waste of money. As much as I love beyblade I don't buy them if I can't afford them.
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um I love how you view school as a waste of money. As much as I love beyblade I don't buy them if I can't afford them.

It's not mostly the college (Education is good for you folks, sets you up for life); it's the rentals bills and gas money I have to waste, I always go for the needs 1st then when I have enough from my work or my eBay then I'll buy Beyblades, DVDs, or whatever that I want to buy from my good hard earnings.
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: I am the only one who finds it rediculous that Galer (who the hell is that exactly?! I'm assuming starlight?) has reserved a large portion of the cheaper stuff that is actually good for ages now?! Is he ever even going to pay. I'm sure they would have sold now if not for him.

if you or anybody else need some beyblades
please pm me
coz I still have a lot of beys that I havent listed

such Cyber Dragoon, Burning Kerberous, ........

currently a bite busy, when I have 5 min
I take some pics and add a few beys

so if need any beys just pm me
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:47 PM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  12:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um I love how you view school as a waste of money. As much as I love beyblade I don't buy them if I can't afford them.

It's not mostly the college (Education is good for you folks, sets you up for life); it's the rentals bills and gas money I have to waste, I always go for the needs 1st then when I have enough from my work or my eBay then I'll buy Beyblades, DVDs, or whatever that I want to buy from my good hard earnings.

hi

sorry to let you know this but my thread is not here for you to talk about your money problems or life
if you need to say something like this you pm me

or you pm the guy who complain about you reserving beys that you dont pay
Sorry Oki but I think Ultra was just thinking I was like Galer whom doesn't pay, but I do pay for my reserves as long I have the $ and no bills to pay for, also I will let you know once I have enough for my reserves ok.
ok, i just looked at the black dranzer f you put up for sale, and doesn't it have a green tip instead of a red one like the normal dranzer f?
Uh yeah both of them should have green SGs but they both have red. Maybe reduce the price a tiny bit because of that? Also why is the one with the gold weight disk more expensive? The weight disk is useless and no one cares about it.
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh yeah both of them should have green SGs but they both have red. Maybe reduce the price a tiny bit because of that? Also why is the one with the gold weight disk more expensive? The weight disk is useless and no one cares about it.

sorry but learn about Takara beyblade before writing something stupid

this is the original Takara Black Dranzer F

only Hasbro made a special Black Dranzer F with the green SG

I am in Japan not in US so I am only selling the original Takara Bey
Um i'm very knowledgable about releases so the way you said that made me laugh tba.
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um i'm very knowledgable about releases so the way you said that made me laugh tba.

sorry but apparently you didnt know that the original Takara Black Dranzer F has a Red SG and not green
Well yeah I didn't but only people who have owned one would really know that and I don't feel like buying one.
well if you want, i have a hasbro black dranzer f with a green SG if you'd be willing to trade it for something
Who was that too? Also if it was to Oki I doubt he'd want it.
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:57 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: well if you want, i have a hasbro black dranzer f with a green SG if you'd be willing to trade it for something

if your Hasbro Black Dranzer F is mint or even better if NIB
I know someone who might want to buy it or trade it
well, not exactly mint. i got it used. and sadly the guy who sold it to me(via ebay) didn't take very good care of his beyblades. it is missing 2 stickers on the base, and one of the green ar stickers has been torn a bit. and i think it was supposed to have eye stickers. those weren't on there. and it was somewhat directed twoards Oki. and also, who is that person who wants it?
(Aug. 10, 2012  3:51 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: well, not exactly mint. i got it used. and sadly the guy who sold it to me(via ebay) didn't take very good care of his beyblades. it is missing 2 stickers on the base, and one of the green ar stickers has been torn a bit. and i think it was supposed to have eye stickers. those weren't on there. and it was somewhat directed twoards Oki. and also, who is that person who wants it?

he only want NIB beys or perfect mint, so your beys
sorry he wont buy it or trade
Is the Beyblade itself minus stickers in good condition, no damage?
I sent a PM could you reserve the Bey's I asked for.
just added some new beys in the NIB / NIP section

30 ・ Wing Attacker - 1,000 yen -

35 ・ Driger S - 2,500 yen -

A-3 Galeon - 2,000 yen -

A-10 Galman - 800 yen -

A-18 Trypio - 800 yen -

A-31 Master Dragoon - 700 yen -

A-37 Master Driger - 800 yen

A-41 Dragoon V - 3,000 yen -

A-43 Customize Grip - 1,200 yen -

A-53 Driger V - 1,500 yen -

A-54 Flash Leopard 2 - 1,500 yen -

A-77 Voltaic Ape - 1,900 yen

A-82 Burning Kerberous - 2,000 yen

A-100 Wolborg 4 - 2,000 yen

RB9 Galeon 2 "Sunshine Orange Ver." - 6,000 yen

just added some used MFB lot

in the * Used Beys & Accessories

Used Beyblade lot (each Lot has 1 or 2 Rare beyblade in it)
Lot No.1 - 5,000 yen

Lot No.2 - 6,000 yen used Hell Kerbercs blue Ver. Limited " extremely rare"

Lot No.3 - 5,000 yen

Lot No.4 - 5,000 yen

Lot No.5 - 5,000 yen

Lot No.6 - 5,000 yen

Lot No.7 - 4,500 yen

Lot No.8 - 5,000 yen