[Selling]  ☆ 【 SELLING 】 ☆ RARE Plastic & HMS beys - " NIB - ZEUS" and also " Zero G beys

Parcel recieved safely today =3
Extremely well packaged and quick!
Oki is definatly one of the most proffesional and trustworthy salespersons out there ^^
Got my package today. Well-packed and quick as usual. Thanks for it :
hello oki i ordered a grip set off your website on the 21st of september and it has not arrived yet?
(Oct. 05, 2012  7:54 PM)thebeycollector Wrote: hello oki i ordered a grip set off your website on the 21st of september and it has not arrived yet?

It has only been eight business days, what are you expecting ? Most of the time, OkinawamTS' shipping is fast, but sometimes, because of your country's customs perhaps, it will take slightly longer than just a week ...
just wondering
did you check your mail
the one I sent you the tracking

(Oct. 05, 2012  7:54 PM)thebeycollector Wrote: hello oki i ordered a grip set off your website on the 21st of september and it has not arrived yet?

received the package you sent today..actually..it is supposed to be handed to me on last friday..unfortunately,i am away from home...haha...
fast shipping and good handling on the package as well..thanks..
oh, it's you who bought the Griffolyon

good to hear that you got it

(Oct. 06, 2012  4:11 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: received the package you sent today..actually..it is supposed to be handed to me on last friday..unfortunately,i am away from home...haha...
fast shipping and good handling on the package as well..thanks..

I got my stuff from Oki the other day, he is a fantastic seller and middleman with amazing prices and shipping. Definitely the best seller on WBO. Thanks Oki!
New update on the 1st page

apparently almost nobody check the used beys that I listed on my site

so I listed them on the 1st page with the link to go there to see the pics

so many beys are list on my site
NIB/NIP - mint - Used
go there to check them
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/
How much is a yen in us$
When you see a price in yen, go on google and type in X yen in $. For example, if something costs 1000 yen, then go on google and type in '1000 yen in $' and you'll get your answer.
you need to go in your paypal account and check in the currency converter
coz paypal has a really bad currency exchange rate
actually, it's US$ 1 = around 75 yen

if you check on google , you wont get the right rate
but the Market rate (around 78 - 80 yen) which has officially no value

coz the real value is what Paypal apply or banks

but payment is with paypal so you need to check the rate on paypal to get the correct exchange rate

(Oct. 08, 2012  8:58 PM)baseball guy Wrote: How much is a yen in us$

I have used this website xe.com and its very good for Currency Exchanges just thought I would mention it.
(Oct. 09, 2012  12:16 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I have used this website xe.com and its very good for Currency Exchanges just thought I would mention it.

but like I said it, the rate that all those online site give is the rate from the Market rate

and not the rate that banks or site like paypal use
Paypal , from what I have checked, is probably the worst about currency exchange rate

which mean, if you pay using paypal you need to check the rate on Paypal

but if you pay using a credit card without to use paypal, sure you can use any othe site coz bank rate is almost same as the market rate

just added some more used beyblade lot on my site

check the 1st post of my thread, I will link them

Would you sell a magne type beystadium (with the magnets) alone? (without the lot)
got my package today which i purchased off of his website great seller highly recommended very happy with the things i purchased oki is a top seller on the wbo!
Got my package the beys are great will do business again.
im looking to buy a dragoon ms do you have one available to purchase
Just placed a big order of Plastics, thanks for having everything any blader could want. Phantom W is going to have a great birthday and Christmas thanks to you!
How much is 1,000 yen
from today Paypal currency exchange
it's about US$13.15

(Nov. 12, 2012  2:50 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: How much is 1,000 yen

Thanks
I might get a bb-10