[Seattle, Washington] and west side beybladers?

OOH! ME! MEMEME! I'm moving to Washington very soon around this June and I wanted to go to a tournament SO BADLY but no one hosted any in my area! I'm 16 now but I've wanted to join a tournament since I was 8 but never could...;-;
I know nobody wants to come to the East Side of WA, but I own a brewery in Sunnyside, WA (3 hours from Spokane, Seattle or Portland) and we have an all ages taproom. I would totally be willing to organize and host a tournament/meetup at my place, but I haven't commented enough on this forum to be able to be an organizer yet. Anyone interested? I would think probably like a Saturday or a Sunday in July?
I know its an old thread but if any of you can get a tournement in seattle you can bet ill be there
Let's get this bey scene bursting. I'm new to the game but have been a geek for years ?. I play alot of magic at local card shops and would love to start getting some bey action going. I'm working hard to become an organizer. Hope to get some tourneys running.
Ive tryed you g tournements but the finance is to high, but if you could get some metal limited tournements that would be great!
You should hold some tournaments! I’m in upper Oregon, so it takes me about 40-50 min to get to Seattle.
Hello I was wondering are there any bey clubs in Seattle. with a location I can go to to battle and train with other bladers
If there is please let me know where to go and win to battle? Thank you.

(Mar. 09, 2020  10:09 AM)Wasp101 Wrote: Hello I was wondering are there any bey clubs in Seattle. with a location I can go to to battle and train with other bladers
If there is please let me know where to go and when to battle? Thank you.
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:09 AM)Wasp101 Wrote: Hello I was wondering are there any bey clubs in Seattle. with a location I can go to to battle and train with other bladers
If there is please let me know where to go and win to battle? Thank you.

If there is please let me know where to go and when to battle? Thank you.

I just started. Haven't bought my own beyblade yet, only playing in the burst app. I want to get into this, but haven't convinced myself to buy in if I have no one to battle with. I'm in Tacoma, and would be down to get started for real if there is interest.
Another Spokane person here, well I should say father of a son who is very interested in banging some beys around. But willing to travel if there are any tournaments going on, or even just a meet up.
Moving to Washington soon, any tournament organizers there?
Is this thread still alive? Can we get something going? Tacoma area 🚶🏽‍♂️
I'm near downtown seattle w/ both TT and hasbro beys. I'd play some as long as covid rules and guidelines are respected.
I live in Longview, WA which is close to Tacoma, WA
Is Spokane close enough for this group? I'm bad with maps...
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:53 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: LOOKING FOR WASHINGTON, PREFERABLY SEATTLE-TACOMA BEYBLADERS
TO PUT TOGETHER A TOURNAMENT GROUP.

Technically anyone from Washington and North Oregon.
-
-
-
I'm from the South Seattle areas and I'm looking for some peeps to either try join my team, have some battles, host some tournies/BBQ's, make some trades, talk about our favorite shows,music,other fun cheesy hobbies,etc. I got a phone number for close range beybladers.

(Feb. 25, 2021  1:18 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:53 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: LOOKING FOR WASHINGTON, PREFERABLY SEATTLE-TACOMA BEYBLADERS
TO PUT TOGETHER A TOURNAMENT GROUP.

Technically anyone from Washington and North Oregon.
-
-
-
I'm from the South Seattle areas and I'm looking for some peeps to either try join my team, have some battles, host some tournies/BBQ's, make some trades, talk about our favorite shows,music,other fun cheesy hobbies,etc. I got a phone number for close range beybladers.

sorry about the extra posts. im new. but i live right under washington. (oregon.) sadly
I'm right by the Columbia river, white salmon to be exact so maybe that may work?
It could work
Someone, please make a tournament around here
Hello anyone?
Hello everyone! I'm a blader from Renton and a store nearby here is willing to host a tournament if we can get enough participants. We already have 3 people from the area and would need at least 5 more. For the date we are thinking of sometime in mid to late July. Would anyone here be interested in competing?
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm a blader from Renton and a store nearby here is willing to host a tournament if we can get enough participants. We already have 3 people from the area and would need at least 5 more. For the date we are thinking of sometime in mid to late July. Would anyone here be interested in competing?

You need to become an Organizer to host a tournament
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm a blader from Renton and a store nearby here is willing to host a tournament if we can get enough participants. We already have 3 people from the area and would need at least 5 more. For the date we are thinking of sometime in mid to late July. Would anyone here be interested in competing?

You need to become an Organizer to host a tournament

I wanted to move here to battle you
I can come to Renton from my location.. when is the tournament?

Someone, please make a tournament.
Thanks
Hello again everyone!
My friends and I are setting up a day to meet in Renton for free play and a free unofficial tournament. We are going to follow burst format rules. It will be held on Saturday July 24th at 2pm (location TBD most likely a local shop or park). So far we have 3 bladers attending. Let me know if you would like to attend or be put in the tournament bracket.
Thanks everyone!