20514 108th Ave SE, Kent
  The location has changed.
2:10 PM on 05/18/2024
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Attention all bladers! Join us this month for the classic: WBO ranked in B-33 stadiums! This is an open event for bladers of any skill level! We will be at the beautiful Crestview Park on the 18th of  May. ( I am currently looking for an indoor venue so this event location might change)

Format: WBO, 3v3, Deck format finals, ranked, Round robin bracket
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 ( 4 extra for free play)

Judges:  
Stadium#1: 
Stadium#2: 
Stadium#3: Codydragonlane
Head Judge: Zektor

We will be under the shelter across from the dog park. Free lot and street parking. Free bottles of water will be available. (Please check the weather forecast before the event and prepare accordingly.)
  • There are limited tables and seats. I recommend bringing your own chair.
  • As of now they have removed the portable restroom. I recommend using the public restroom in the Safeway on the corner, Please let us know if you are leaving so we can postpone your matches.

Tournament Details

Check-in will begin at 1:30 PM. Please arrive by 1:55 PM to check-in. We are starting promptly at 2:10 PM. Be prepared for the tournament to last until around 4-5 PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly/quickly as possible.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I really wish I could make it I miss doing tournaments with yall😢 I have a track meet and soccer match that day😭
Longinus_master
Hiddencoyote
PegasusOrhan
Darkspin
Sparking
Beybrain78
Dylan2000
DragonsBey
NeptunesBlade

The venue has changed to Wizards Keep Games at 20514 108th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98031. There is no entry fee.
Let’s hope new venue runs smoothly and we can use it for future tournaments, everyone bare with us
I will get there before they open to secure a few tables.
Duck_blader Beybrain78 do you have an eta? We might start this event early
This matches for event have now been processed.