Searching, Destroying, Both Done at Mach Speed! - EVENT CANCELLED

Silver Spring, Maryland
Martin Luther King Jr. Recreational Park
1120 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904
  Meet under the pavillion
12:00 PM on 09/16/2023
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:
Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.
We will be using the brand new BX-10 X Stadium for this event.

This will be a Beyblade X event, please make sure to bring legal beys and equipment. If you are unsure if what you want to use is legal, please ask me.

Registration will begin at 11:30 AM and the tournament will start at 12:00 PM. If you are running late please let me know BEFORE 12:00 PM.

This event will be running the 1on1 Match Type in the first stage, and Deck Match Type in the final stage. For any questions about how this works, please read this doc here.

If you have any questions, message me or leave a reply to this thread.

Participant Cap: 24

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
OMG!!! Kamen Rider Mach Reference 😱😱😱😭😭😉🥵
(Jul. 30, 2023  1:42 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: OMG!!! Kamen Rider Mach Reference 😱😱😱😭😭😉🥵

Fellow Drive fan 🤝
Can we use burst Launchers
(Aug. 12, 2023  2:55 PM)OlyxnM15 Wrote: Can we use burst Launchers

No, this is a Beyblade X tournament. Not Burst.
Can I use the beyblade launcher mod. You could watch it on zankye if you haven't seen it yet.

(Aug. 15, 2023  8:18 PM)OlyxnM15 Wrote: Can I use the beyblade launcher mod. You could watch it on zankye if you haven't seen it yet.it is a x mod Buy the way
(Aug. 15, 2023  8:18 PM)OlyxnM15 Wrote: Can I use the beyblade launcher mod. You could watch it on zankye if you haven't seen it yet.

(Aug. 15, 2023  8:18 PM)OlyxnM15 Wrote: Can I use the beyblade launcher mod. You could watch it on zankye if you haven't seen it yet.it is a x mod Buy the way

You can only use official beyblade X products by TT, so only the X ripcords or the string launcher
(Aug. 15, 2023  9:36 PM)--- Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2023  8:18 PM)OlyxnM15 Wrote: Can I use the beyblade launcher mod. You could watch it on zankye if you haven't seen it yet.

You can only use official beyblade X products by TT, so only the X ripcords or the string launcher

Frankly, the X ripcord launcher feels stronger than the DB launcher. I haven't done the math, but it felt way stronger while doing some mfb vs X battles
(Aug. 20, 2023  10:17 AM)Witherd57 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2023  9:36 PM)--- Wrote: You can only use official beyblade X products by TT, so only the X ripcords or the string launcher

Frankly, the X ripcord launcher feels stronger than the DB launcher. I haven't done the math, but it felt way stronger while doing some mfb vs X battles

A lot of people have said that and it does seem to be true when i use the ripcords
A heads up to everyone, we will be using the Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish clause in this tournament. The judges may also choose to swap the stadium after every round. Players will do Rock Paper Scissors or a coin flip to decide who chooses the side of the stadium that they start on.
(Aug. 22, 2023  5:03 AM)ICrazyEater Wrote: A heads up to everyone, we will be using the Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish clause in this tournament. The judges may also choose to swap the stadium after every round. Players will do Rock Paper Scissors or a coin flip to decide who chooses the side of the stadium that they start on.

Does that include hitting the back wall of a pocket or is it just to add a rule for when a bey gets sent flying thru the top of the stadium?
(Aug. 22, 2023  5:58 PM)Witherd57 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2023  5:03 AM)ICrazyEater Wrote: A heads up to everyone, we will be using the Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish clause in this tournament. The judges may also choose to swap the stadium after every round. Players will do Rock Paper Scissors or a coin flip to decide who chooses the side of the stadium that they start on.

Does that include hitting the back wall of a pocket or is it just to add a rule for when a bey gets sent flying thru the top of the stadium?

This clause only applies to beys that go over the top of the shroud.
CrisisCrusher07, Broyeeto, JCMakeEmBurst, @“The Supreme One”, DeceasedCrab, @“Mr pokee”, BearsFTW25, @“Turbo Warrior”, @“G the master”, Dshred122011, DLSblader4, rolltidenascar, Witherd57, WolfRai, Aege, BenjaminH0718, Bey_Slayer_KKD, KageXIII, Chris0621, @“Super Helios 4”, OlyxnM15, DarrylB2011, Tomoki
Due to personal reasons this tournament has been cancelled
(Aug. 25, 2023  7:15 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: CrisisCrusher07, Broyeeto, JCMakeEmBurst, @“The Supreme One”, DeceasedCrab, @“Mr pokee”, BearsFTW25, @“Turbo Warrior”, @“G the master”, Dshred122011, DLSblader4, rolltidenascar, Witherd57, WolfRai, Aege, BenjaminH0718, Bey_Slayer_KKD, KageXIII, Chris0621, @“Super Helios 4”, OlyxnM15, DarrylB2011, Tomoki
Due to personal reasons this tournament has been cancelled

Thx for the update and I wish ya luck with whatever came up on your end!
This matches for event have now been processed.