Scythe Beafowl CH120F

The combo is Scythe Beafowl CH120F. CH120 at 120 Height. Scythe in Stamina Mode.
Beafowl was used to destabilize taller opponents
Sliding Shoot used for Scythe and here are the tests in a new MFB Attack Stadium:

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF-M Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (120 Height, Weak Shot and Stalling alternating)
Scythe: 16 Wins
Meteo: 4 Wins
5 Draws

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF-M Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (145 Height, Weak Shot and Stalling alternating)
Scythe: 17 Wins
Meteo: 3 Wins
2 Draws

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF Lightning L-Drago 90RF (Upper Mode)
Scythe: 14 Wins
Lightning: 6 Wins
1 Draw

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS Gravity Perseus Attack R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
Scythe: 12 Wins
Gravity: 8 Wins

Tests appreciated as I dont have Hell, Basalt, 230, BD145 or TH170!

This is a Balance combo!
Were most of the wins against MLD KO's Or Out spins?
OS. The only KO's were at the beggining of the battle when Scythe's PC Frame destabilized Meteo then Beafowl could hit it out of the stadium. My Sliding shoot was very good. F would go in a perfect flower pattern
I have many different results, Scythe is easy to KO with LLD and Gravity R145. The speed of RF is dominant against F.
I think its due to the angle of the PC Frame hitting. LLD would KO Scythe easily while Tornado Stalling but when Scythe has been Sliding Shot, LLD would hit the PC Frame and its smash power would run out.
My F is worn and RF is Prime. XF is very worn
I don't believe these results at all. I mean Gravity and LLD are decent attack wheels and F is not defencive at all. Also why would you use Gravity in right. Left is clearly better. Also attack vs attack means nothing.
UltraBlader: This isn't a try at a defensive combo...
AFAIK Gravity has more smash in right.
Attack vs attack doesn't mean nothing.
THANKS! This is a Balance combo.
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:47 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: UltraBlader: This isn't a try at a defensive combo...
AFAIK Gravity has more smash in right.
Attack vs attack doesn't mean nothing.

Everything you said there was wrong.
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: THANKS! This is a Balance combo.

If so then can you do some tests against all three types. Using a metal wheel that has no attack power with an attack bottom is wierd.
UltraBlader: It isnt a defence combo
Gravity does have more smash in right spin (and that's kinda going of topic)
And of course attk vs attk doesn't mean anything o.O
Attack vs attack doesn't mean nothing. Well in a tournament situation odds are if you are using an attack combo that it will be an attack vs attack.
This is definately not a try at a defense combo.
And yes Gravity does have more smash in right, left is considered better though because of RS.
So because I use attack I'm obviously gonna face an attack combo? That makes absolutely no sense. Please tell me with your enormous of being here for a few weeks how I'm wrong despite me knowing way more than you.
Back on a bit more on topic here, Scythe's Stamina Mode PC is really helping in this one. But I do not not see how sometthing like F could be stable enough to not lose balance against Gravity.
It does. It just recovers
You should probably note in the OP that it's a balance combo.
OK
I really want to see a video of this
I'll make one now
LOL standard procedures:
Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF meteo Ldrago CH120XF(145,stalling)
sb: 0
MLD:20 all KO's

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF meteo Ldrago CH120XF(120,stalling)
SB:0
MLD:20 all KO's

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF Ldrago Destroy CH120XF(120,stalling) :
LDD:20 all KO's

Scythe Beafowl CH120F VS MF Ldrago Destroy CH120XF(145,Stalling) :
LDD:20 All KO's

Oh my gosh XF is too fast for this combo do I really need to do more tests.....
Well isn't that amusing Smile
OP is unable to use RF or XF? That's the only thing I can come up with besides fabricated results...
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:51 PM)Temporal Wrote: OP is unable to use RF or XF? That's the only thing I can come up with besides fabricated results...
just read my results theres no doubt he fabricated the resullts
I did. You shouldn't just assume someone fabricated results. It's not fair.
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:54 PM)Temporal Wrote: I did. You shouldn't just assume someone fabricated results. It's not fair.

you just did and man I have no other solution to how he got those results do you??????
I mean seriously he got 17 and I got 0
Not really, I simply said that it is possible that he doesn't know how to use RF or XF. Where does that sound like "Fabricated Results!". A bunch of Bluezees results clashed with others' greatly, so it's not set in stone. Enough said.